Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart? - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Have you accepted Jesus into your heart?

Yes, I love Jesus! 29 32.58%
No, but I want to. 1 1.12%
No, and I don't care to. 59 66.29%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #76
country flag Halardfan
Senior Member
 
Halardfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Japan
Posts: 5,652
Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Jesus generally sounded like a nice guy, with some interesting ideas. God on the other hand...
__________________
Manchester City 2011 FA Cup winners! 2012 Premier League Champions! 2014 League Cup winners and Premier League Champions! At last!!!!!
Halardfan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #77
country flag saint2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,420
saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halardfan View Post
Jesus generally sounded like a nice guy, with some interesting ideas. God on the other hand...
Isn't it the same person...?
saint2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #78
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens
 
Soliloque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lorraine
Posts: 63,480
Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Isn't it the same person...?
Nope. Jesus of Nazareth actually existed.
__________________
Azarenka - Garcia - Halep - Bartoli - Clijsters
WC Footballers Ranking
La liste de mes envies/Tumblr
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #79
country flag saint2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,420
saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Nope. Jesus of Nazareth actually existed.
I mean in theological/spiritual meaning....
saint2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #80
country flag CoolDude7
Senior Member
 
CoolDude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,252
CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

I am a gay man, and I have received light in the darkness (the holy spirit) from our savior Jesus Christ through death of the ego. I’m not one to talk about this, because I am not a person of ego, but I was blessed so I speak in hope that it saves one of your souls, I have done my job. It hurts me to see many gay men condemning themselves to hell because they are gay and refuse to get off the ego trip.

Know this

All sexuality is wrong! Yes, if you are having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, you are in the wrong. We were made to be the bride of God, not of man. Adam and Eve was after the fall from heaven, meaning we were already separated, and that it was never intended for us to share our love with anyone BUT God. There is no SEX in heaven, just pure love via through light merely by being near God’s presence. It states this in the bible as well! Know that we all are born in sin, and that we must seek to not turn to darkness for darkness binds the soul to death.

Understand that Jesus was perfect and died on the cross for your sins. All you have to do is accept this and you will be given infinite amount of incarnations to come into god’s grace and never truly die for you become a spiritual being, a being of light! Understand that darkness understands light not.

I know this for a fact, I don’t know why Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God choose me to see but I do. Demons are married to the night, when you lie down at night they bind your soul. The light from the Holy Spirit cleanses you from the demons and sins. The more you turn away from sin, the more visible you will see demons. They cannot hide from you. You will see the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God fight these demons for you and vanquish them. Eventually you will birth a spiritual baby via being in union with the Holy Spirit (This is truly what is meant in the bible when they mention Baby, it is a pure spiritual baby not one of the flesh for flesh is fleeting and lies with death) You will experience things like traveling to the heavens, going back in time, and even into God’s kingdom where you will see him bless you with the holy spirit.

I will stop here, but I’ve been to other worlds etc via the spirit. I would advise anyone to research Edgar Cayce. What he says is the truth. I have experience being a lone white light mid darkness at I went up into it. While my talent isn’t one of reading the akashic records, I am blessed with the ability to SEE (Identify demons (even Satan himself), angels, TRAVEL (traveled to the spiritual realm of Atlantis which is a city of crystal). I have even located the vortex that Thoth created to travel in the middle of the earth.

God will bless you according to your scarf ice. You have to sacrifice your desires to get light, to shine in the darkness, to walk through that open door, to never taste of the cup of death. Does it mean you will never sin again, “NO”! What it means is that you will be able to identify via your open spiritual light and can repent and see God work his miracles! IF God is pleased when you die with your sacrifices you will be free to enter his kingdom and be free from all struggle and all that is evil. You will be like Jesus said, one with God. As he thinks, you will also think. You will not have an individual thinking mind. It will be like a kingdom of Heaven. Heaven will come to you.

I just hope I am not punished for revealing my spiritual blessings. They are meant to be between you and God. My God have mercy on me.

Please accept that you are a sinner. Know this because you are dying with each passing minute. Know that you can live forever by beginning to accept Jesus!
__________________
CoolDude7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #81
country flag dybbuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17,596
dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

If sexuality of any sort is wrong why didn't God just make us genderless and asexual and let us reproduce via budding?
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #82
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love
 
Pops Maellard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 42,761
Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDude7 View Post
All sexuality is wrong! Yes, if you are having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, you are in the wrong. We were made to be the bride of God, not of man. Adam and Eve was after the fall from heaven, meaning we were already separated, and that it was never intended for us to share our love with anyone BUT God. There is no SEX in heaven, just pure love via through light merely by being near God’s presence. It states this in the bible as well! Know that we all are born in sin, and that we must seek to not turn to darkness for darkness binds the soul to death.
According to Genesis, God created Eve before the fall for the reason that it wasn't good for man to be alone. I doubt God created Eve for Adam just so they could talk about the weather .
__________________
Maria Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #83
country flag Number19
Senior Member
 
Number19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,327
Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

__________________
Dominika Cibulková · Elena Vesnina
Garbińe Muguruza · Sabine Lisicki · Angelique Kerber · Andrea Petković
Elena Bovina · Jarmila Gajdošová · Stefanie Vögele · Kristina Mladenović · Lauren Davis · Gabriela Dabrowski
Number19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #84
country flag dybbuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17,596
dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Oh my God. I actually just read that post; I originally stopped after the all sexuality is wrong part. The demons binding your soul as you sleep, the giving birth to a spiritual baby with the Holy Spirit, the travelling to other worlds via spirit, the going back in time. All of it. Peak TF.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #85
country flag Kairi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 14,840
Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDude7 View Post
I am a gay man, and I have received light in the darkness (the holy spirit) from our savior Jesus Christ through death of the ego. I’m not one to talk about this, because I am not a person of ego, but I was blessed so I speak in hope that it saves one of your souls, I have done my job. It hurts me to see many gay men condemning themselves to hell because they are gay and refuse to get off the ego trip.

Know this

All sexuality is wrong! Yes, if you are having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, you are in the wrong. We were made to be the bride of God, not of man. Adam and Eve was after the fall from heaven, meaning we were already separated, and that it was never intended for us to share our love with anyone BUT God. There is no SEX in heaven, just pure love via through light merely by being near God’s presence. It states this in the bible as well! Know that we all are born in sin, and that we must seek to not turn to darkness for darkness binds the soul to death.

Understand that Jesus was perfect and died on the cross for your sins. All you have to do is accept this and you will be given infinite amount of incarnations to come into god’s grace and never truly die for you become a spiritual being, a being of light! Understand that darkness understands light not.

I know this for a fact, I don’t know why Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God choose me to see but I do. Demons are married to the night, when you lie down at night they bind your soul. The light from the Holy Spirit cleanses you from the demons and sins. The more you turn away from sin, the more visible you will see demons. They cannot hide from you. You will see the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God fight these demons for you and vanquish them. Eventually you will birth a spiritual baby via being in union with the Holy Spirit (This is truly what is meant in the bible when they mention Baby, it is a pure spiritual baby not one of the flesh for flesh is fleeting and lies with death) You will experience things like traveling to the heavens, going back in time, and even into God’s kingdom where you will see him bless you with the holy spirit.

I will stop here, but I’ve been to other worlds etc via the spirit. I would advise anyone to research Edgar Cayce. What he says is the truth. I have experience being a lone white light mid darkness at I went up into it. While my talent isn’t one of reading the akashic records, I am blessed with the ability to SEE (Identify demons (even Satan himself), angels, TRAVEL (traveled to the spiritual realm of Atlantis which is a city of crystal). I have even located the vortex that Thoth created to travel in the middle of the earth.

God will bless you according to your scarf ice. You have to sacrifice your desires to get light, to shine in the darkness, to walk through that open door, to never taste of the cup of death. Does it mean you will never sin again, “NO”! What it means is that you will be able to identify via your open spiritual light and can repent and see God work his miracles! IF God is pleased when you die with your sacrifices you will be free to enter his kingdom and be free from all struggle and all that is evil. You will be like Jesus said, one with God. As he thinks, you will also think. You will not have an individual thinking mind. It will be like a kingdom of Heaven. Heaven will come to you.

I just hope I am not punished for revealing my spiritual blessings. They are meant to be between you and God. My God have mercy on me.

Please accept that you are a sinner. Know this because you are dying with each passing minute. Know that you can live forever by beginning to accept Jesus!
__________________
💅

Last edited by Kairi : Mar 8th, 2013 at 01:28 AM.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #86
country flag Nicolás89
Senior Member
 
Nicolás89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18,717
Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDude7 View Post
I am a gay man, and I have received light in the darkness (the holy spirit) from our savior Jesus Christ through death of the ego. I’m not one to talk about this, because I am not a person of ego, but I was blessed so I speak in hope that it saves one of your souls, I have done my job. It hurts me to see many gay men condemning themselves to hell because they are gay and refuse to get off the ego trip.

Know this

All sexuality is wrong! Yes, if you are having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, you are in the wrong. We were made to be the bride of God, not of man. Adam and Eve was after the fall from heaven, meaning we were already separated, and that it was never intended for us to share our love with anyone BUT God. There is no SEX in heaven, just pure love via through light merely by being near God’s presence. It states this in the bible as well! Know that we all are born in sin, and that we must seek to not turn to darkness for darkness binds the soul to death.

Understand that Jesus was perfect and died on the cross for your sins. All you have to do is accept this and you will be given infinite amount of incarnations to come into god’s grace and never truly die for you become a spiritual being, a being of light! Understand that darkness understands light not.

I know this for a fact, I don’t know why Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God choose me to see but I do. Demons are married to the night, when you lie down at night they bind your soul. The light from the Holy Spirit cleanses you from the demons and sins. The more you turn away from sin, the more visible you will see demons. They cannot hide from you. You will see the Holy Spirit, Jesus, and God fight these demons for you and vanquish them. Eventually you will birth a spiritual baby via being in union with the Holy Spirit (This is truly what is meant in the bible when they mention Baby, it is a pure spiritual baby not one of the flesh for flesh is fleeting and lies with death) You will experience things like traveling to the heavens, going back in time, and even into God’s kingdom where you will see him bless you with the holy spirit.

I will stop here, but I’ve been to other worlds etc via the spirit. I would advise anyone to research Edgar Cayce. What he says is the truth. I have experience being a lone white light mid darkness at I went up into it. While my talent isn’t one of reading the akashic records, I am blessed with the ability to SEE (Identify demons (even Satan himself), angels, TRAVEL (traveled to the spiritual realm of Atlantis which is a city of crystal). I have even located the vortex that Thoth created to travel in the middle of the earth.

God will bless you according to your scarf ice. You have to sacrifice your desires to get light, to shine in the darkness, to walk through that open door, to never taste of the cup of death. Does it mean you will never sin again, “NO”! What it means is that you will be able to identify via your open spiritual light and can repent and see God work his miracles! IF God is pleased when you die with your sacrifices you will be free to enter his kingdom and be free from all struggle and all that is evil. You will be like Jesus said, one with God. As he thinks, you will also think. You will not have an individual thinking mind. It will be like a kingdom of Heaven. Heaven will come to you.

I just hope I am not punished for revealing my spiritual blessings. They are meant to be between you and God. My God have mercy on me.

Please accept that you are a sinner. Know this because you are dying with each passing minute. Know that you can live forever by beginning to accept Jesus!
I can't fully decipher your post, you claim you got rid of your ego yet your whole post present a really arrogant borderline narcissistic personality (chosen by god really?), basically I found your post to be a big contradiction tbh, trollish even.

The Atlantis bit.
__________________
LEGEND. Caro. Aga. Sloane. Taylor.
Nicolás89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #87
country flag CoolDude7
Senior Member
 
CoolDude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,252
CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
If sexuality of any sort is wrong why didn't God just make us genderless and asexual and let us reproduce via budding?
Because God is Living Life. He created us to experience life with him, apart of the whole. He didn't make us all genderless because he wanted to give us 'free will'. You don't remember, but before you entered this incarnation you choose your host for reasons that host would be the most beneficial to you in this lifetime to learn your spiritual lessons. He didn't wont us all mindless robots, but afterwards he realized he gave us a right blow, thus he allowed his SON to save us all only if we accept him.
__________________
CoolDude7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #88
country flag CoolDude7
Senior Member
 
CoolDude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,252
CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
According to Genesis, God created Eve before the fall for the reason that it wasn't good for man to be alone. I doubt God created Eve for Adam just so they could talk about the weather .
beloved,

they were then alone after being seperated from their union WITH HIM. That is why Adam was alone!
__________________
CoolDude7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #89
country flag CoolDude7
Senior Member
 
CoolDude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,252
CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future CoolDude7 has a brilliant future
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Oh my God. I actually just read that post; I originally stopped after the all sexuality is wrong part. The demons binding your soul as you sleep, the giving birth to a spiritual baby with the Holy Spirit, the travelling to other worlds via spirit, the going back in time. All of it. Peak TF.
seeing is believing. Sadly, many of you won't believe until you are burning in hell with satan.
__________________
CoolDude7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #90
country flag melodynelson
Senior Member
 
melodynelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 887
melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future
Re: Have You Accepted Jesus Into Your Heart?

Wow, you're a psycho.
__________________
Que la joie soit écrite sur le monde et le ciel au-dessous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Dementieva
At the press conference I was asked a really good question - they asked if I thought Martina Hingis helped me to win this tournament last year by beating Maria Sharapova in the semifinals. I said "Don't you think so?"
melodynelson is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios