Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #211
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

Clarification on the travel grant: http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-i...tf-apres-.html. The ITF have first dibs on her prize money.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #212
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

10k Sharm El Sheikh:

R1: Razafimahatratra vs. (SE)Lekaj

oh no, not again against lekaj. that's the young rising girl to whom zarah lost last year in offenbach in a tight QF match in three sets.gl and do your best zarah!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #213

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

lost another close match against lekaj 62 36 75

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #214

R1: Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. Kharbarova/Martinovska 60 62
QF: Razafimahatratra/Csoregi vs. (2)Ferrero/Furlanetto

get at least some wins in doubles zarah!

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:40 AM   #215

QF: Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. (2)Ferrero/Furlanetto 64 64
SF: Razafimahatratra/Csoregi vs. (3)Lee/Wannasuk walkover

congrats zarah for reaching another final! now get that doubles title!

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:04 PM   #216

zrah won another doubles title!

F: Ilka CSOREGI ROU/Zarah RAZAFIMAHATRATRA MAD d. Naomi BROADY GBR/Ana VESELINOVC SRB 75 63

congrats, keep it up and better luck in singles next week!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #217

10k Sharm El Sheikh:

R1: Razafimahatratra vs. Paquet
(WC)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi vs. Ostojic/Perez Rojas

go zarah, get some more wins. could be tough this week. R2 in singles probabaly against the no.2 seed, in doubles against the no.1 seeds. do your best!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #218
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

C’tait mon premier match depuis deux mois. Je manquais encore de confiance. De plus, j’ai hrit d’une adversaire coriace, qui a remport le tournoi par la suite , a-t-elle ragi devant sa dfaite d’entre.

http://www.lexpressmada.com/tennis-i...le-double.html
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #219

R1: (WC)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. Ostojic/Perez Rojas 62 62
QF: (WC)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi vs. (1)Prislan/Steinherr

congrats and better luck in singles this week!

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 04:53 AM   #220

R1: Razafimahatratra def. Paquet 36 64 76
R2: Razafimahatratra vs. (2)Artamonova

go zarah, get the upset!

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #221

lost 26 26 in singles had hoped for a closer match. but at least one win! it seems she's still shaking off some rust from the long lay-off in between.
but she's successful in doubles again:

QF: (WC)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. (1)Prislan/Steinherr 36 61 10-8
SF: (WC)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi vs. Arcangioli/Paquet

go zarah!

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #222

SF: (WC)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. Arcangioli/Paquet 64 63
F: (WC)Razafimahatratra/Csoregi def. (3)Artamonova/Lebesheva 63 64

yeah, another doubles title for zarah! congrats, and now get into the winning mode in singles, too!

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #223

10k Sharm El Sheikh:

R1: Razafimahatratra vs. (WC)Alves Pereira Valle

no doubles for zarah this week so do your best in singles. much better draw this week. great chance to reach R2, and even QF should be possible!

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #224

R1: Razafimahatratra def. (WC)Alves Pereira Valle 62 61
R2: Razafimahatratra vs. Morgina

great opportunity for zarah to reach the QF. morgina beat no.7 arcangioli in 3 tough sets. maybe she's still a little tired when they play. gl zarah!

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #225

R2: Razafimahatratra def. Morgina 64 63
QF: Razafimahatratra vs. De Bernardi

go zarah, get to the SF!