Rankings | September 8th [updated after US Open] - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #451
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Rankings | February 25 [updated after Dubai]

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #452
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Rankings | March 4 [updated after Acapulco]

@Joeh_37
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #453
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rankings | January 28 [updated after Australian Open]

thanks for the update

btw: you can edit the first post of this thread now (+ the title)
TT Singles: #215 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #258 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #454
country flag joeh37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
thanks for the update

btw: you can edit the first post of this thread now (+ the title)
I've updated it, how do I update the title?

@Joeh_37
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #455
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

edit -> go advanced

you should find it there
TT Singles: #215 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #258 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #456
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rankings | March 4 [updated after Acapulco]

still a healthy rivalry for the top spot between Hakon and myself
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #457
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buitenzorg View Post
still a healthy rivalry for the top spot between Hakon and myself
Will be interesting in IW regarding the "next off" for both of you.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #458
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be even more interesting now considering we have to take correct picks into account as well, which is something we've started in Acapulco (just reminding...). With few points separating player's rankings it could become quite a factor
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #459
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
Will be interesting in IW regarding the "next off" for both of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
It'll be even more interesting now considering we have to take correct picks into account as well, which is something we've started in Acapulco (just reminding...). With few points separating player's rankings it could become quite a factor

did you mean, I will take the #1 crown away from Hakon after IW

Hakon (Sam)
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #460
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hakon (Sam)
Well, of course it all depends how much he defends there. If he has no problems defending then you need a good amount of points (235 based on my math) to take over
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #461
country flag Buitenzorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Well, of course it all depends how much he defends there. If he has no problems defending then you need a good amount of points (235 based on my math) to take over
i think i just have to earned the same amount of pts at IW
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #462
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hakon (Sam)
Tense stuff indeed!

And of course we're equally crap in IW so far
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #463
country flag Buitenzorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Håkon View Post
Tense stuff indeed!

And of course we're equally crap in IW so far
I know but hanging there and we will be fine we are the TOP 2 permanent resident for a few weeks (or even months) now
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #464
country flag Frederik

you're just lucky that I retired

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #465
country flag Buitenzorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
you're just lucky that I retired

not our problem