WWW BNP Paribas Vultures$$ Showdown in Hong Kong : Radwanska vs Wozniacki - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW

Aga 34 75.56%
Caro 11 24.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #91
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future
Re: WWW BNP Paribas Vultures$$ Showdown in Hong Kong : Radwanska vs Wozniacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Oh please, I've already seen pushers sisters play tennis I know what their matches look like and that's not gonna change overnight.
It is the worst exo to me that's why I didn't bother watching.
Yeah cause Wozniacki regulary serves and volleys on the tour
She actually was going to the net most of the match.

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #92
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Atlicznie you are some kinda fucked up poster
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #93
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
Yeah cause Wozniacki regulary serves and volleys on the tour
She actually was going to the net most of the match.
Thanks for confirming that I didn't watch the match
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #94
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
Because who wants to watch a player for 2 hours practice against a wall? That is not interesting or exciting. I had never really watch an Aga match besides her being destroyed by Vika much in 2012, until she won in Miami and then continued on strong through Wimbledon. She sort of intrigued me until I saw her playing against Sara Errani. I heard the pusher talk but thought the woman had some variety and wanted to support. But in that match, she had set up shots and had control of the points but literally pushed the ball back over to Sara because she was not willing to make a winner or win the point. What I watch was the Italy counter-puncher - called pusher herself, take the offensive and try to put the point away. When you are playing defense against Errani, something is terribly wrong with your mindset. Radwanska won that match but I lost a lot of respect for her and her game. I can't remember which match it was but I'll never forget Aga's strategy.
Fact is her matches against Wozniacki are often interesting None of the two can overpower the other one, so they play with more smartness and great rallies. As I said, she has already played some other exhibitions and it was very entertaining, she totally has the game for it with her great hands and her variety.

You speak about this match against Errani but it was only one match, on a slow surface which is the worst for Aga (not mentioning she was obviously tired). Sometimes she plays some great inspiring matches and it's really cool to watch. I know other top players who play miserably from time to time and it's really not better... If I had to choose between a consistant Aga and a Sharapova in off-mode (for example) for an exho, well, that would be easy.
Jerem is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #95
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh please, I've already seen pushers sisters play tennis I know what their matches look like and that's not gonna change overnight.
It is the worst exo to me that's why I didn't bother watching.
What a great example it is to define the difference between a "tennis fan" and a "player fan"
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Is the match over?
Radwanska d. Wozniacki 6-4 6-4
Jerem is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #96
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for confirming that I didn't watch the match
I don't know anyone who can confirm what you watch, but I can confirm that you regularly post in threads related to Agnieszka ... Love/Hate relationship?
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #97
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Pot kettle black.
"Maria Sharapova - the champion of AO2013"
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #98
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post

Pot kettle black.
WOW, I have never seen so many STRONG PERSONALITIES on a forum before until I came here.

crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #99
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Proven by whom? You
Yes ... I showed everyone on here that you lied, by posting a link

Liar!!!!!!!!
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #100
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pot kettle black.
She lost in the SF, what the hell are you talking about?
I also see no kettle, I'm not an internet troll
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #101

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pot kettle black.
Not to say what he said about Serena , which was absolutely disgusting
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #102
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
Course you're not ... you're a racist.
wow I'm reporting you to a mod.
never in my tf life have i been racist.

Are you two a team or something?
I can understand why people get affected by internet bullying when people are so vindictive in 90% of their posts.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #103

Quote:
wow I'm reporting you to a mod.
never in my tf life have i been racist.
Didn't you get caught out in SS for making racist comments about Serena ?

So what was that all about then?

If it wasn't you who did that, then I apologise, but I am 100% sure it was you for some reason.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #104
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do you gurl keep doing that to youself, huh?
About time you contained this obsession
If you wanna stalk me,ok fine whatevs....... but just don't do that in a creepy way
Kasey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #105
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She lost in the SF, what the hell are you talking about?
I'm talking about your previous signature... BTW your previous username was HipsterBish or do I confuse you with someone else?
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread