Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:22 AM   #886
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Am not interested in investigating rumors but,from a tennis standpoint,I don't think that we should expect any excellent results from Caro in the short term following the breakup of such a long relationship that was apparently special to both sides

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:27 AM   #887
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caro has posted about Rory on Twitter, so ithink it just a rumor.....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:10 PM   #888
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well,Karolina(Polish spelling for 'Caro') won Koala Dung-Pure,all right...just the Karolina that no one expected

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #889
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
Good, she avoids the top 7 for a bit longer. Though last year she was seeded 4 and she played awful! Still she has 2 matches to defend here, she needs to do well, surface suits her game, she's won before and it's unlikely she will defend Miami's SF. Two very important weeks coming up for Caro.
I'm not concerned with defending points because she has nothing to defend on clay, grass or the next 3 majors.

I am concerned that she stopped playing hard 2 years ago, with IW 2011 the last Tier I or slam final she played in.
In Tokyo 2010 she beat Vika. She was the favorite against Vika at IW 2011 in that quarter.
She had match point against Li that 2011 AO.
Since that IW 2011 Vika & Li won 3 majors and were both slam finalists.
Caro picked a bad time in tennis to lose motivation, because the majors are starting to get easier, except on grass, where Caro never gets far anyway.

I want to see her motivated at IW and all year, if she can get herself to do it.
That includes finishing when she's up 5-3 vs Aga. Play the whole match with focus & effort.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #890
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

just back from the exho, was a funny one, ever tho the management are not good at all... lots of ppl running around, siiting others seat during the match, but overall thats great, caro looks happy and fit, she plays ok(if she stay away from the net, she lost tons of points at the net....and she set the stage for aga to show off her skills)
of caro can serve her 2nd serve like she did in the exho, that would be great, will see if i can upload some(poor)pic tmr, so tired now
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #891
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

hope you had a nice time
from tv it seemed a very nice exho, Caroline played some great shit from baseline, but went for the net often her serve looked great too indeed

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #892
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Do u guys thinks Caro might play New Haven Open at Yale, I know it a long way till New Haven event come around but it just odd that it not on her Schedule this year

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #893
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
just back from the exho, was a funny one, ever tho the management are not good at all... lots of ppl running around, siiting others seat during the match, but overall thats great, caro looks happy and fit, she plays ok(if she stay away from the net, she lost tons of points at the net....and she set the stage for aga to show off her skills)
of caro can serve her 2nd serve like she did in the exho, that would be great, will see if i can upload some(poor)pic tmr, so tired now
I think Caro (and Aga) deliberately volleyed to each other .. but hope you had a good time. It all looked very relaxed and fun.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Mar 4th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #894
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Do u guys thinks Caro might play New Haven Open at Yale, I know it a long way till New Haven event come around but it just odd that it not on her Schedule this year
If Caro has already won a title this year and has had ok results/play in Montreal and Cincy, then I really want her to not play New Haven this year. Otherwise it depends on various circumstances.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #895
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

IW draw being done now Vika top half, Maria #2 other half

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #896
country flag goldenlox

If Caro gets thru her draw, she plays Vika in a QF.

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #897
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Nadia Petrova gets put in Wozniacki's eighth, could get Robson in R3

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #898
country flag Trey

when they mean eighth they mean Nadia could meet Caro in the fourth round

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #899
country flag goldenlox

Maybe Vesnina in round 3, then Robson or Petrova. If Caroline doesnt get to Vika again, its a continuation of the last 22 months, and maybe she should see a sports psychiatrist. Maybe it will help to motivate her and get her to mentally compete all match

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #900
country flag goldenlox

Here's the draw. She might play Goerges

http://www.mobli.com/media/show/id/28660446?referer=tw

Closed Thread