WWW BNP Paribas Vultures$$ Showdown in Hong Kong : Radwanska vs Wozniacki - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW

Aga 34 75.56%
Caro 11 24.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #76
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW BNP Paribas Vultures$$ Showdown in Hong Kong : Radwanska vs Wozniacki

I thought this was a good idea, especially McEnroe-Lendl. Now its Hong Kong & NY every year? They probably should expand. Seeds dont play IW until the weekend. Every top player is available this Monday before IW
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #77
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Why anyone should ? I didn't even watch the match
So if you didn't watch it, how did you know it's the worst exo ever

That doesn't make sense does it? But then it's coming from you, so it wouldn't
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #78

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Why do you guys take Atlicznie so seriously?
Why do you take Dumsday seriously?
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #79
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
I don't understand why a player like Radwanska who can play nearly all the existing tennis shots would 'destroy the spirit of tennis'. There's something wrong in your reasoning. She played an exho against Serena at the end of last year and put on a good show.
Because who wants to watch a player for 2 hours practice against a wall? That is not interesting or exciting. I had never really watch an Aga match besides her being destroyed by Vika much in 2012, until she won in Miami and then continued on strong through Wimbledon. She sort of intrigued me until I saw her playing against Sara Errani. I heard the pusher talk but thought the woman had some variety and wanted to support. But in that match, she had set up shots and had control of the points but literally pushed the ball back over to Sara because she was not willing to make a winner or win the point. What I watch was the Italy counter-puncher - called pusher herself, take the offensive and try to put the point away. When you are playing defense against Errani, something is terribly wrong with your mindset. Radwanska won that match but I lost a lot of respect for her and her game. I can't remember which match it was but I'll never forget Aga's strategy.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #80
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
Why do you take Dumsday seriously?
I don't think anyone does right?

no offence Dooms
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #81
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do you guys take Atlicznie so seriously?

Typing that down did you ask yourself the very same question?
Your stalking does not impress me

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #82
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
Because who wants to watch a player for 2 hours practice against a wall? That is not interesting or exciting. I had never really watch an Aga match besides her being destroyed by Vika much in 2012, until she won in Miami and then continued on strong through Wimbledon. She sort of intrigued me until I saw her playing against Sara Errani. I heard the pusher talk but thought the woman had some variety and wanted to support. But in that match, she had set up shots and had control of the points but literally pushed the ball back over to Sara because she was not willing to make a winner or win the point. What I watch was the Italy counter-puncher - called pusher herself, take the offensive and try to put the point away. When you are playing defense against Errani, something is terribly wrong with your mindset. Radwanska won that match but I lost a lot of respect for her and her game. I can't remember which match it was but I'll never forget Aga's strategy.
This is not 100% true but overall I agree about that match against Errani. Aga uses her variety when she is in top form, she wasn't at her best in YEC (solid, but not 90-100%). I think she put up great fight against Maria and what's funny about Aga when she is tired after previous match, she becomes only put the ball back and occasionally being agrressive in the next one, like it was against Errani. It seems that for Aga it's tougher and takes more energy to produce her own power, have all the time agrressive mindset and hit about 20-30 winners in 1,5 hour and win in straights than run for 3 hours and concentrate to put the ball back and with enough depth for not being outwinnered when she is tired.

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT

Last edited by kusiak : Mar 4th, 2013 at 03:50 PM.
kusiak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #83
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post

Typing that down did you ask yourself the very same question?
Your stalking does not impress me

writes the poster who re-uses my original gif
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #84
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
That's the point.
Match proved to be quite entertaining for a exho with some great rallies, but you remain blind for that and won't miss a chance to do certain players down even if there's absolutely no justifiable reason to do so
Besides, it's not very surprising of you to speak up about sth you haven't even seen
Oh please, I've already seen pushers sisters play tennis I know what their matches look like and that's not gonna change overnight.
It is the worst exo to me that's why I didn't bother watching.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #85
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
writes the poster who re-uses my original gif
So you agree?

Also

1. Look up the definition of sarcasm
2. "my original"
Do not.....do not entitle yourself gifs from the Mean Girls, coz

Quote:
Oh please, I've already seen pushers sisters play tennis I know what their matches look like and that's not gonna change overnight.
At least you're honest
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #86

Quote:
It's been proven on here that you are a well-known liar .... so how can anyone believe that you didn't watch it?
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #87
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Is the match over?
Roookie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #88
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Qristina should play!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #89
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's been proven on here that you are a well-known liar .... so how can anyone believe that you didn't watch it?
I think she watched it but wants us to believe she wouldn't watch a player she doesn't like. I don't care for these players but I watched it.

Last edited by crescentmoon : Mar 4th, 2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: add
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #90
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Proven by whom? You

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
I think she watched it but wants us to believe she wouldn't watch a player she doesn't like. I don't care for these players but I watched it.
First of all, you're gonna stop calling me she and second of all, no those players can't get my attention with the tennis they play it's the way it is.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread