Dido - Girl Who Got Away - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #16
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dido - Girl Who Got Away

New video out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsevYF7LZ6I
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #17
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of

It took me a very long time to get in Safe Trip Home, but now I think it has some of her best songs. And, lyrically, it was definitely her best album.
This one is already growing on me

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #18
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

What's the deal with Dido?

Aside from JJ has there ever been a woman who has been on her period for a greater volume of time?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #19
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&R View Post
can't believe she's 41
i like the song but i smell another flop
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #20
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&R View Post
Love it.

Her songs are great to play when driving down the road on a lazy summer afternoon.

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #21
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of

I really don't understand no freedom as the lead single. It's easily one of the weaker tracks.

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #22
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda think she made this album because of Adele's huge success

Still love Dido
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #23
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

I still love Dido - hunter. My fave song from her
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #24
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

White Flag is my favorite song of hers.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #25
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

i find it strangely comforting that on her new single, she sounds as boring as ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
I kinda think she made this album because of Adele's huge success
a) why do you think that? and b) that would be a terrible reason for making music.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #26
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

I absolutely loved her first three albums. They all had a different and distinct sound, and I think it's great that she incorporates a little bit of all three into Girl Who Got Away. Sitting on the Roof of the World, End of Night, Girl Who Got Away, and Love to Blame are my favorites I admire her so much for just making the music she wants to and going with whatever she feels.

Emma Laine |:| Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas |:| Elena Baltacha
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #27
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

She can be a bit bland but some tracks I like. Isabel my favourite.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Puig ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Bouchard ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #28
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute

Dido...I totally forgot about her. Started to listen to some of her old songs and I remember them all now. Memories
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #29
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Magical.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #30
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

the remix of No freedom is the worst shit ever
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote