Team Smile (King/Shvedova) break up - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:55 PM   #1
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Team Smile (King/Shvedova) break up

http://www.live-tennis.com/category/...-201302200029/

Quote:
It’s perhaps unsurprising to hear this from Shvedova. After all, paired with Vania King in doubles she’s proven to be capable of greatness. The duo won the Wimbledon and US Open titles in 2010 and reached the final at Flushing Meadows the following year. However, Shvedova and King’s early success has fizzled out of late, so they’ve made a mutual decision to look for other doubles partners.

“We were playing in Australia, and afterwards we decide to, because we’re not going to be playing in as many of the same tournaments, we decided to separate a little bit.”

“For now I’m going to look for other partners and she is as well. So we’ll see how it feels, because we lost our chemistry a little bit, and communication. But we’re still good friends, and we still chat and meet and go out together.”
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 06:00 PM   #2
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team Smile (King/Shvedova) break up

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #3
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

it was beautiful while it lasted...

but Yaros, please, play with Anabel! You make a very good team
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 06:22 PM   #4
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh.

But you could see it coming.

Libertango is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #5
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Losing to Aoyama & Falconi in melbourne must have been the last straw, although Shuko is proving to be a worthy doubles player!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #6
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

That's sad, I loved them as a team and their on court demeanor was often lovely and positive.

Maybe Slava will focus more on singles later like Stosur did.

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #7
country flag argha56

argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice

Their doubles rankings has gone down too. Maybe Shedova should focus more on singles. Would like to see Penneta and King play together.
argha56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #8
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

I'm not surprised, but I still find it sad.
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #9
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

They were fun to watch at their best.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #10
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

this is old news...
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote