Who would win in RG final: Errani vs Schiavone? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who would win in RG final: Errani vs Schiavone?

Errani 18 29.51%
Schiavone 43 70.49%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 12:37 AM   #16
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who would win in RG final: Errani vs Schiavone?

Now Sara, unless Fran was very inspired. At her peak, Schiavone takes it. This would be an interesting RG final, almost an old school final. I wouldn't mind seeing it now.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 12:50 AM   #17
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

right now? sara

but at her peak francesca would win for sure
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 04:20 AM   #18
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
If Franny was playing well enough to reach the RG final, she'd win. A Franny in Paris 6 matches down is a tough nut to crack.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:26 PM   #19
country flag Please Give

Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give

Who would watch?!?! That's what I would like to know
Please Give is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:34 PM   #20
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

clayrani.....book it.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote