#1 Serena Williams Denied Photo of Tiger Woods - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:22 AM   #91
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future
Re: #1 Serena Williams Denied Picture Phone photo attempt of Tiger Woods!! Too Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Oh don't give me that crap. When you are instructed to not take pictures - you don't hold up your camera. Simple as that. In fact I think it says "No Cameras". Once the volunteers take the instructions down after the shot - then you can hold up your camera and take a shot. Don't hold up your camera whilst the instructions say "No Cameras" or equivalent and say I was going to actually take it after the shot.

Really no excuse for Serena to disobey the rules and the security were quite rightly doing their job to enforce the rules. If you don't like the rules, don't go and watch.
Yada yada yada blah blah blah If you're such a puritan, why don't you stop the Pope from quitting his job? Utter rubbish
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:25 AM   #92
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Re: #1 Serena Williams Denied Picture Phone photo attempt of Tiger Woods!! Too Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
hmmm NO
Why can't you get a life and stay out of threads pertaining to Serena? My God!! You are like a dog on a damn bone
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:27 AM   #93
Veelieve!!!

Quote:
Oh don't give me that crap. When you are instructed to not take pictures - you don't hold up your camera. Simple as that. In fact I think it says "No Cameras". Once the volunteers take the instructions down after the shot - then you can hold up your camera and take a shot. Don't hold up your camera whilst the instructions say "No Cameras" or equivalent and say I was going to actually take it after the shot.

Really no excuse for Serena to disobey the rules and the security were quite rightly doing their job to enforce the rules. If you don't like the rules, don't go and watch.
You got all this from the tweet?
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:30 AM   #94
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Way to make it a bigger deal than it is.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:39 AM   #95
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
Yada yada yada blah blah blah If you're such a puritan, why don't you stop the Pope from quitting his job? Utter rubbish

____
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
You got all this from the tweet?
This.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:40 AM   #96
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why can't you get a life and stay out of threads pertaining to Serena? My God!! You are like a dog on a damn bone
Well looking at some Serena fans all over Maria threads, I thought it was the norm
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:53 AM   #97
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:54 AM   #98
Veelieve!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Well looking at some Serena fans all over Maria threads, I thought it was the norm
I personally do not touch Maria's threads, but what about being the bigger man?
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:16 AM   #99
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Way to make it a bigger deal than it is.
It's not a huge deal. But it's like going into a public place with signs up everywhere saying "No Talking" and having a conversation right beside one of those signs. Or at a tennis match when the umpire says "Silence Please" just ignoring it and carrying on talking. Sure no huge deal - but in both cases and the golf case - I'd expect any nearby security guard or volunteer to have a quiet word to tell you to stop - part of his job to do so.

The point is that it is absolutely clear if you ever go to a golf tournament with those signs from at least 6 volunteers - it's not something you would not know you are not supposed to do. And going on about security in this thread when they'd not be doing their job not to talk to you if you did that.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:44 AM   #100
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeas View Post
Maybe its going to be a new Nike commercial? They both under Nike right?
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 02:25 AM   #101
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I personally do not touch Maria's threads, but what about being the bigger man?
More like a whinier bitch.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:51 AM   #102
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

I'm embarassed for Serena. Especially if that happened on TV. The stupid worker obviously didn't know who she was.
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:11 AM   #103
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoparound View Post
I'm embarassed for Serena. Especially if that happened on TV. The stupid worker obviously didn't know who she was.
What's embarrassing about that? Rules are rules no matter who the person is. If it was the queen of England and she was taking a pic, I'd do the same thing to her.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:23 AM   #104
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoparound View Post
WTF?!
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:25 AM   #105
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
What's embarrassing about that? Rules are rules no matter who the person is. If it was the queen of England and she was taking a pic, I'd do the same thing to her.
Doubt it