Other Croatian juniors - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:46 PM   #46
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Other Croatian juniors

Jana won 60 61
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #47
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Jana won 60 61
Well, that's certainly a nice start to anyone's professional career

Good luck, Jana!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:57 PM   #48
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
And she won in second QR against seed No.8 . . . Just one win away from main draw, she plays tomorrow against seed No.11

GL Jana :thumbup:
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 09:37 PM   #49
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Which one of these Croatian youngsters is undefeated in her professional career?

a. Vekic
b. Lekaj
c. Mekovec
d. Fett
e. Lukas
f. Konjuh
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #50
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

D!
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #51
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
D!
Bingo!
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:42 AM   #52
country flag networthy

Anybody out there have information about Petra Granic? She recently turned 15 and seems really good. Last month she beat Stanikova, who's top 150, in straight sets.

Petra's ranked ~#800 but she has played only four "events" (two tournaments, in both singles and doubles). There are only about 20 players ranked higher than her with four or fewer events, and a good number of those are top players who are transitioning out of juniors (Sorribes Tormo, Vekic, Duval, Barty, Putintseva, Khromacheva, etc.).

I'm intrigued. Any information...?
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #53
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Lana Slavica is in SF of G3 Plovdiv Cup She beat (1)Karoline Kurz 2 & 2 in R1 notably

SF vs. Aleksandra Karamanoleva

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #54
country flag networthy

It's easy for Donna and Ana to overshadow all other Croatian juniors but I want to congratulate 16-yo Martina Basic for winning this week's G5 in Montenegro. I think it's her first title.

Well done!
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #55
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Bernarda Pera now represents the United States

http://www.wtatennis.com/players/pla.../bernarda-pera
Bernarda, seeded #6, won a $10K in the Netherlands this week. She beat the #3 seed (Burger; #481) and top seed (Kostic; #421) along the way. Also, she was doubles runner-up.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #56
country flag networthy

Iva Primorac is in the SF of $10K Horb. In R2 she beat the #2 seed Alexandrova and in the QF the #7 seed.

Good luck!
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #57
country flag networthy

14-year old Nina Alibalic played her first pro tournament last month ($10K Brcko). She won four matches to reach R2 from qualies, earning her first pro ranking point.

This week she's playing Pancevo G2. She won three matches to qualify (including against the #1 and #8 Q seeds) and in R1 she upset the #6 seed Bekefi in straight sets. Her ranking will go up from 1090 to ~800.

Anyone here know anything about her?
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #58
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

She is from Zagreb ( HTK Zagreb ) I think .. one of Croatian best young talents .. still to early to predict anything, but so far she is doing more than good

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #59
country flag networthy

14-year olds Dea Lako and Klara Mrcela are into the doubles SF of Bol IV without lifting a racket: bye in R2, walkover in QF
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 05:36 AM   #60
country flag networthy

Alibalic and Granic both got MD WCs at the G4 in Croatia this week. Good luck to them!