Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #2701
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Losing to Vinci in 2 short sets?

I'm not going to hide my disappointment.This result,sadly,shows that her real level belongs in qualies if she can't get past Vinci in a first round match...Maybe it would have been a better idea to go play to Colombia.In stupid Dubai she has won 3 matchs for nothing.

I doubt Sveta can be satisfied with today's result In fact I hope she's angry about it and training like a maniac since tomorrow to sort whatever was wrong today.I don't have any desire to watch today's match to be honest I don't know,all my enthusiasm of Australia is gone now...thanks Dubai maybe tomorrow I'll see things differently...
Roberta isn't some chump--she's Top 20 for a reason! Can't expect Sveta to blow away all the top players after being off for 6 months, so chin up!

Plus, she's added points having nothing to defend this week. She just needs to continue forward!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #2702
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently she needed medical attention on court,something with her leg/thigh...at least it does not seem to be the knee again
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #2703
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we don't need to be too negative. Roberta is a top-player. You cannot except from Sveta she will beat every top 20 player.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM   #2704
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

ready for IW?
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 09:40 AM   #2705
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

when does it start?
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2706
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
when does it start?
tomorrow|
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #2707
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

ehi! what's going on?
anybody is writing anymore? WHY????
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #2708
country flag Bероника

Not many Sveta news lately,I can see why people don't write more here

Hopefully Indian Wells is one of these long tournaments for Sveta and her fans and not one of those where she loses early
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #2709
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

IW draw. Her section:

Jelena Jankovic [18] - Bye
Svetlana Kuznetsova - Andrea Hlavackova
Chanelle Scheepers - Kristina Mladenovic [WC]
Marion Bartoli [9] - Bye

Draw gods were not kind to Sveta this time. She has 3rd round points to defend. If she gets by Andrea in the first round, she has a very tough opponent in JJ, who just won another title. She is also 5-6 h2h against JJ.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #2710
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

I think she can pass Andrea. Then, the 2nd round against JJ, is a mystery..

I believe she can pass through the third round, at least. I think the losses in Doha and Dubai, in the way that happened, will help in here..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #2711

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Sveta and Flavia Pennetta got a WC for the Doubles tournament.. We'll finally see this team in action..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #2712
country flag Bероника

2nd match on stadium 1 today

Good luck,Sveta!!
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #2713
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

Sveta won 6-3 6-1
She had 3 DF and 1 ace. The rest stats looks quite ok.
Now 2nd round against JJ. All the best Sveta!

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #2714
Tennis Fool

Very strong start from Sveta!

JJ up next. These two have a long history, and Sveta is 5-6 against her. JJ won the last h/c meeting, 2010 Fed Cup.

This will be a very interesting match-up.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #2715

Good start Sveta

Unfortunately, no coverage for the match vs. Jelena