Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:17 PM   #2716
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Do you think Murray's serve improved in the offseason or was it very good last season
He did improve it a bit. His serve always been inconsistent though. His 1st serve is great but the % of his 1st serve is still not high enough. His 2nd serve still weak.

Nole's serve overall probably a bit better than Murray's because he has a good 2nd serve and his 1st serve is way more consistent than Andy's 1st serve. Of course when Andy's serve is firing, his serve is better than Nole's.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:48 AM   #2717
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

My biggest regret.

I wanted to be a tennis player badly but sadly it was too late. I started following tennis in 2007 and started playing it in 2008. Before 2007, I was watching some matches between now and then but that was it and at that time tennis wasn't my fav sport. I was huge football fan back then and I was really determined to be a footballer. I was playing football a lot but since the day I became a big tennis fan, I didn't give a shit about football and almost never played it again. The last time I played football was in 2009 probably. I don't really remember. I became really obsessed about tennis and it's the only support I really care about.

Anyway, it was too late for me to be a pro tennis player. I blame football. Seriously, I wish someone interduced to me this great sport when I was a kid. Oh well...

I started playing tennis in 2008. I was a joke of a player back then. Just a weaponless pusher with no techinque at all. 2 years have passed and nothing changed in my game. In 2011, I started to develop my own tecqinque and style of play. I watched some tennis lessons on youtube (plus the pro players hitting) and after that I started training my swings (working on my techinque) in my bedroom almost everyday following the tips I got from these tennis videos. I learnt pretty good techinque in short period. I can now slice the ball pretty well from both wings, hit the ball cleanly and place it where I want with my FH. I can hit the ball really hard too but I focus on timing the ball well more than hitting it hard brainlessly. I found playing tennis isn't really hard after learning the basics. I love to use my imagination when playing tennis btw. That's my real strength. Playing safe is really boring to me and there is no much fun in that. I'm also one of those guys who really hates to lose.

One day when I was training with a wall, a tennis coach was watching me. I got bored from hitting with the wall so I asked that coach to play a match with me if he don't mind. He couldn't because he was about to leave but he said to me "Which coach taught you to play tennis? You are good. The way you hit the ball is really good. You have very good techinque". Well, that me happy obviously. He thought I'm a tennis player. I answered "I taught myself". He was like "WTF?! Really?". I told him that I love tennis so much so that's why I wanted to get better and enjoy playing good tennis on a tennis court. Also watching much tennis on TV/Internet helped me a lot surely.

I was wondering, how far could I go in tennis if I took tennis seriosuly at early age. I think I would be good enough to be in the top 100 or maybe even higher. I will never know anyway.*sigh*

Watching tennis is really fun but believe me, playing the game and experience the joy of competing on a tennis court is much more enjoyable. My biggest regret is clear now I guess. It would have been really fun If I was a top 100 player and posting on MTF/TF at the same time. Oh and I can just imagine what could have been said about my match with Djokovic. "The pathetic Noletard will bend over for his hero. NID". As if I can beat him in the first place. I would certainly try my best though.

Oh well, one can dream at least...

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:58 AM   #2718
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

IM DEAD . THIS VIDEO. FUCKING EPIC. IM DEAD

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:02 AM   #2719
country flag Setsuna.

I made that video. I love her laugh.

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:04 AM   #2720
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like her but video is hilarious indeed. I love your YT channel, some eally good stuff.

BTW do ya know how to merge few videos into one ?
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:07 AM   #2721
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
I dont like her but video is hilarious indeed. I love your YT channel, some eally good stuff.

BTW do ya know how to merge few videos into one ?
Thanks.
I use windows live movie maker. It's really easy to merge/cut videos with it.

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:10 AM   #2722
country flag Wert.

But you need to download videos to your computer first, no? I hate that.

Wish there was some tool online
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2723
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Leyla. why dont you get some coaching and see how much you can develop it? You dont have to be a pro but there should be some club events you can enter to have some fun. You would have to enjoy training 5 hours a day to be top 100, it takes a special type of person to do that.
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #2724
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
He did improve it a bit. His serve always been inconsistent though. His 1st serve is great but the % of his 1st serve is still not high enough. His 2nd serve still weak.

Nole's serve overall probably a bit better than Murray's because he has a good 2nd serve and his 1st serve is way more consistent than Andy's 1st serve. Of course when Andy's serve is firing, his serve is better than Nole's.

That is what i thought, he served extremely well in AO semi against Roger and i m sure his serve has never been that good before. He also served well in the final but by then he was injured. He could be real world number two if he keeps serving like that.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:00 PM   #2725
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Leyla. why dont you get some coaching and see how much you can develop it? You dont have to be a pro but there should be some club events you can enter to have some fun. You would have to enjoy training 5 hours a day to be top 100, it takes a special type of person to do that.
Yes, I think you are right. Sadly we don't have these kind of events in Doha because ppl not really interested in tennis and the guys who play tennis for fun are not even on my level and most of them are old. However, hopefully I will enter these club events when I move to live in Canada. Pretty sure tennis is much more popular there and there is a lot of guys like me.

We will move to Canada this year or next year by the way. The life will be very different there. I'm a bit worried tbh. My English is awful. I have to improve it. I'm happy though because the life here in Doha is pretty boring.

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:13 PM   #2726
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Yes sounds good, tennis and life will be better in Canada.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:20 PM   #2727
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
@juliecoin: Ok guys, I need to understand what Gulbis is doing with his left arm when hitting a forehand...

yeah
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:27 PM   #2728
country flag Setsuna.

His new FH is so fugly.

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:14 PM   #2729
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

berdych
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:21 PM   #2730
country flag Setsuna.

Berdshit. What happened in the 1st set? Was he leading? I can't watch the match on TV since my brother and father are watching Madrid/Barcelona match. Plus live streams are shit atm.