The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread) - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 12:37 AM   #2026
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Sounds like a good really entertaining match. Very sorry I missed it but there was a gig tonight I wasn't going to miss...(Robyn Hitchcock's 60th birthday celebration ).

But it sounds like Monica pretty much toyed with her. That's what we like to see her doing to the young up and comers and hopefully she will dismiss Mladenovic in a similar manner tomorrow. Monica really does love playing these inexperienced power hitters.

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:05 AM   #2027
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzhands' thoughts
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 02:28 PM   #2028
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she's so sweet good luck for tonight

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:07 PM   #2029
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

It looks like she is about to win her latest game easily. Good luck against Venus!
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:15 PM   #2030
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Is Mladenovic crying or just acting?
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:16 PM   #2031
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Monica found another Safarova
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:19 PM   #2032
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Looks like Monica found another Safarova
This was exactly my thought during the first set, but at least Mladenovic was trying something different in the second one with some success.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #2033
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Wooww well done Moni
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:26 PM   #2034
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I always love when Monica is shitting all over the so called TF experts.
Now she even starts shitting all over the biased tennis crowds on this planet.

I have to admit that I really get some satisfaction out of days like these.

Now, it's really time for her maiden title.

Haide, Monica!
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #2035
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I love that she didn't even acknoledge the crowd at the end
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:46 PM   #2036
country flag codrutc

Well, kind of expected for the crowd to cheer for the "pretty" girl, blonde and tall.
Monica can take something from the book of Williams sisters early in their career and "just win baby", like late Al Davis would say.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:16 PM   #2037
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

take that title Monica

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:07 PM   #2038
country flag codrutc

She's got a good chance to win the Final against Puchkova, a player I've never heard before.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:13 PM   #2039
country flag Curcubeu

Really? She is still quite famous for her looks and the fact that she was the last WTA player to get double bageled in a final before Cibulkova suffered the same punishment earlier this year.

Keeping in mind that the player which double bageled her is the other big fave of someone posting here regularly, the final score tomorrow should be clear.

Fun aside, this is a lifetime chance for Monica. No Azarenka, no Williams, it's 'just' Puchkova. It really doesn't get any 'easier' in a WTA final than this, not to mention that she is the epitome of a BBB.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Mar 1st, 2013 at 11:20 PM.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:25 PM   #2040
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Holy crap she has an actual chance to lose her virginity tomorrow

May the spirit of Marion be with you Monica