Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:51 PM   #2701
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post

What happening? Are you watching the match?
just turned on and it was 6-0. she was talking to a trainer. niculescu will just slice and float everything back and cash in on the errors
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:53 PM   #2702
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Kiki call me maybe
I used to like that song in the begining. Now I find it annoying.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #2703
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

i used to hate it because it had no music, but now i like it because i like her voice

did you see delpotro v djoko, it wasnt very competitive
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:09 PM   #2704
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just turned on and it was 6-0. she was talking to a trainer. niculescu will just slice and float everything back and cash in on the errors
This is her after beating Junkovic in Doha. Jelena was mad as hell after the match. What a troll this Monica.

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:13 PM   #2705
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
i used to hate it because it had no music, but now i like it because i like her voice

did you see delpotro v djoko, it wasnt very competitive
No I missed it. I heard Nole was too good for him. Nole is probably too good for 99% of players atm.

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:14 PM   #2706
country flag Melange

its good to have different types of styles on the tour. Kiki just hit a FH slice which spun twice as much as niculescu's and she couldnt handle it
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:15 PM   #2707
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
its good to have different types of styles on the tour not just flat out pushing
+1. I like her by the way. Took a pic with her and she seems nice.

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2708
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Nadal is vulturing like Errani. Hope Almagro or Ferrer beat him.

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2709
country flag Melange

Quote:
No I missed it. I heard Nole was too good for him. Nole is probably too good for 99% of players atm.
as long as he beats Nadull every time
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:19 PM   #2710
country flag Melange

Quote:
+1. I like her by the way. Took a pic with her and she seems nice.
i got a pic with Cirstea
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:21 PM   #2711
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

I really can't wait for Nole to meet him again. Last year Nole played really shit in all 3 matches against him on clay. Hope this time will be different. I want him to fix that H2H with Kneedal.

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:23 PM   #2712
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
i got a pic with Cirstea
Really?
When?

She looks better in person.

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 07:40 PM   #2713
country flag Melange

It was after her match, there were a lot of people around

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:01 PM   #2714
country flag Melange

Do you think Murray's serve improved in the offseason or was it very good last season
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:08 PM   #2715
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
It was after her match, there were a lot of people around

Good pic.