** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #361
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Absolutely in love with Naomi's VF dress . But Maria
This! Although I think it would look better without the sleeve.

It has that Golden Age of Hollywood charm. She looked great in both dresses, though. Her hair looked amazing!
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #362
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

Maria Sharapova shines at Vanity Fair Oscar Party, “steals” an Oscar, roots for Jennifer Lawrence

February 26, 2013 By Tennis Grandstand

No stranger to the glitzy Hollywood scene, Maria Sharapova graced the Vanity Fair Oscar After Party with her glowing presence following Sunday night’s Academy Awards.

In her arrival interview, Sharapova talked about her love of Jennifer Lawrence, whether she gets starstruck and speaks to the glamour of attending the Oscars.

On her thoughts about Oscar night: “It’s certainly the most glamorous. It’s nice to be able to mingle with also some athletes — I’ve seen a few already. To be able to watch the Oscars and get ready for a glamorous event is always fun for me. It’s very unusual to be part of something like this.”

On who she was rooting for: “I personally love Jennifer Lawrence. I think she’s had such a great attitude. She’s an amazing actress, but so young and fresh and youthful. Doesn’t take everything so seriously. I love that type of attitude in an actress. I’m happy to see her win.”

On whether she gets starstruck: “It’s nice to see people being celebrated for what they do. Obviously, tonight is Oscar night so it’s nice to be able to walk by an Oscar nominee or an Oscar winner. It’s such a different business to what I am usually a part of. But I think we all know how hard it takes to get to a certain position in our careers.”

She looked stunning in a contemporary, floor-length silhouette by Amanda Wakeley which emphasized her athletic physique with relaxed and flowing tailoring and a deep-cut back. Shoes were Manolo Blahniks and the edgy yet chic clutch was an Alexander McQueen accessory. Earrings also by Isharaya and matching golden cuffs by Katherine Sultan.

http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/2013...eals-an-oscar/
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #363
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Asanty's famous
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #364
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
^^ Asanty's famous
Yeah, I have just noticed that I am celebrity starting today
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #365
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

A critique of Maria's outfit from the Vanity Fair Oscar's party from one of my favourite websites:

http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.c...ty-fair-party/

"When you have a toned, athletic body like Maria Sharapova, you look good in just about anything.

The tennis star looked radiant while taking to the red carpet at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood, California for the 2013 Vanity Fair party on Sunday evening.

Continuing her love affair with British designers, she wore an Amanda Wakeley Fall 2013 Demi Couture navy gown with a Cleopatra-esque beaded bib which draped over her open back.

Her sleek, modern look was styled with Katherine Sultan cuffs, an Alexander McQueen clutch, Isharya earrings and Manolo Blahnik shoes.

A simple centre-parted ‘do with flawless makeup completed her stunning look".
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #366
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^ Asanty's famous
I'm even more proud to be a SS member now
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #367
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/tennismagazin/st...65917123575808

Quote:
Nach Kiefer als Co-Trainer verpflichtet @MariaSharapova einen zweiten deutschen Ex-Profi: Didi Kindlmann wird ihr neuer Trainingspartner!
Dieter Kindlmann becomes Maria`s new training partner !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #368
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Celebrity Scoop / La Quinta Hotels / Palm Springs Hotels / California Hotels / Maria Sharapova / → All Tags
Maria Sharapova Gives La Quinta Some Sugar
- See more at: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/20....lqPY2H6H.dpuf

Here's the latest happening in the luxury hotel world as told by JustLuxe's own Lena Katz. Got a question about luxury hotels, the travel biz, and where to stay? Send it in and we'll have Lena answer it.

You know when models go, “Oh, I eat tons of junk food and I just have this body naturally…” and you want to say “Yeah, RIGHT” and smack them?? Well, hottie tennis star Maria Sharapova is out to one-up all of them. She launched her own candy line, Sugarpova, to coincide with last year’s US Open, and is appearing at La Quinta Resort & Club on March 6th to introduce her goodies in person to Palm Springs crowds.

Sugarpova’s full line will be sold in the tennis pro shop and the candy shop Lollipops from here on out, with La Quinta being the first California resort and first Palm Springs retail outlet to carry the brand. “Sporty” tennis ball-shaped gum is anticipated to be the big seller, but we’re more curious about the Flirty Sours (tag line “Lips like sugar…”) and Chic gummies shaped like tiny handbags, shoes and such.

In terms of why exactly La Quinta is getting Sugarpova first and also getting tennis’ golden girl to do an in-person appearance… well, you can chalk it up to the tennis connection. With 23 tennis courts and former Davis Cup coach Tom Gorman leading up the resort tennis program, the resort is home-away-from-home for many tennis stars when they’re playing in the area, which they all will be March 4-17, for the PNR Paribas Open.
La Quinta has definitely had Sharapova on-property before, and it just made sense, according to a La Quinta rep, for her to do a little in-person PR for her brand while in the neighborhood. She’ll be signing autographs and giving out free samples starting at 5:20 PM in the Main Plaza.

Honestly, Sharapova’s pretty awesome at her day job, which is incredibly physically grueling, and we give her credit for that. She’s currently ranked No. 3 in the world among professional female tennis players, so obviously she’s not turning into another Anna Kournikova – and if she wants to have a side gig, then fine. She even, according to USA Today, put $500,000 of her own toward startup money for the candy line. Which makes us even less able to hate her, because she’s obviously not just another celeb using her name to endorse a product in exchange for a piece of the profits. Apparently, we must take what she says as the truth: Girl loves her candy. Really.

So to anyone who was thinking of getting a little Palm Springs pool time in early March, you’d better start the juice fast now. You’ll be putting your body out there for comparison with She Who Eats Candy As a Second Job and Looks Like THAT. And also, her associates Serena Williams, Rafael Nadal, and so on.

Actually, given that there are 41 pools on the La Quinta grounds, you can probably find one that isn’t inhabited by pinup-superhumans, their trainers and groupies. But where’s the fun in that?
- See more at: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/20....lqPY2H6H.dpuf
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #369
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
https://twitter.com/tennismagazin/st...65917123575808

Dieter Kindlmann becomes Maria`s new training partner !
If I understand correctly, Kiefer is staying on the team as assistant coach, right?
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #370
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
If I understand correctly, Kiefer is staying on the team as assistant coach, right?
I think Co-Trainer is not the same as Assistant Coach, but I have no idea
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 02:40 PM   #371
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

This,

The rest of the sales bullsh*t can be found here.

http://www.mariasharapovatowergurgaon.com/#
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 04:08 PM   #372
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully, she indeed had some input into the designing. Maria has always voiced her architectural aspirations and it would be nice to see her explore this side of hers. She is such an INTP.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 04:10 PM   #373
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
This,

The rest of the sales bullsh*t can be found here.

http://www.mariasharapovatowergurgaon.com/#
"Interiors Designed by Maria Sharapova"
Didn't I say it much before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
Cougarpova's tweets seem to be all in the business line.
This one of the Trevi fountain is one of those like "Oh, check out how I'm interested in architecture and desing. Oh, I even studied to be a interiors designer. This gives me a sense of aesthetics that will be seen in every product that I endorse or design."
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 04:19 PM   #374
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Hopefully, she indeed had some input into the designing. Maria has always voiced her architectural aspirations and it would be nice to see her explore this side of hers. She is such an INTP.
"Hopefully" lol
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:59 AM   #375
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria will play against Caro or Ivanovic in Bogota, Colombia Friday, 06th December 2013. Will arrive a day earlier and will have a press-conference and meeting with sponsors. The meeting with the President of Colombia will be Friday morning.

Last edited by denny5576 : Mar 3rd, 2013 at 06:18 AM.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote