Sammy Videos - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #1801
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
Hahaha Yes there is a lot of literature about gender and etnicity in sports television but I'm probably going to focus on the audiovisual techniques of sports broadcasting and the idea of sports television as entertainment/spectacle (like the overkill of slow-motion replays, tennis "star" experts/commentators, etc.).

But I really need to have some material (matches) to analyze so is there someone who can send me a t3nnis.tv invite? Please?

ps. should you be able to register on tennishaven.com without an invite code? Signing up doesn't really seem to work, I get the message "An error has occured! Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.."...
Hi Jo - I have invites for both tennistv and tennishaven. Do PM me your email address. Good luck on your paper - very interesting topic - also gives an excuse to 'peruse' tennis matches!
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1802
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
Hi Jo - I have invites for both tennistv and tennishaven. Do PM me your email address. Good luck on your paper - very interesting topic - also gives an excuse to 'peruse' tennis matches!
Thank you sooo much!! I have sent you a PM
Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #1803
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
Hahaha Yes there is a lot of literature about gender and etnicity in sports television but I'm probably going to focus on the audiovisual techniques of sports broadcasting and the idea of sports television as entertainment/spectacle (like the overkill of slow-motion replays, tennis "star" experts/commentators, etc.).
Sounds great! It really makes your life so much easier if you can find research topics that closely relate to what you would be doing/watching/reading anyway.

And thank goodness for trusty old annetcl - always there to help out
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #1804

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

This was a great match. I miss this Sam - come back please

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #1805
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
This was a great match. I miss this Sam - come back please
Ha ha you're just like like me, when you're hurting you reach for whatever you can get your hands on to ease the pain.

This vid is doubly pleasing knowing what was to come just a couple of weeks later.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1806

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Ha ha you're just like like me, when you're hurting you reach for whatever you can get your hands on to ease the pain.

I just need something to remind myself how well she can play. She looks so great to me in that video - light and nimble on her feet, solid BH, hyperaggressive with the FH, and flexible and intuitive in point construction. Many things that have been missing/inconsistent in her year to date, I guess

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #1807
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

I miss 2010 clay season and 2011 US hardcourt season Sammy
Ado. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:27 AM   #1808
country flag fluffyelloballz
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know where I can get the Stosur-Zheng Australian Open match?

Thanks

http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/serena...o-save-season/
Serena Williams needs a Great U.S Open Series to Save Season
fluffyelloballz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM   #1809

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyelloballz View Post
Does anyone know where I can get the Stosur-Zheng Australian Open match?

Thanks
We've been lobbying to get all traces of that match removed from the records, so we can plausibly deny it ever happened

Don't know about the full match, but these are the highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8U2iviXzbs
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 11:44 AM   #1810

She looks quite good until 5-2 30-15 in the third set. It's all that damn shadow's fault

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #1811
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

The IW all access video featuring Sam (first up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8NTm...ature=g-high-u

Nothing we dont already know about Sam but she sounds like she is having a cold

Also seems she drives a Porsche now? Sweet ride. Good choice! Hope she wins one this year (ahem at we know where) - so she can have one in Australia and one in Tampa
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #1812

It's a really nice interview. The interviewers seem really interested and happy to talk to Sammy which is nice from an American - I guess being interviewed by a friend helps

Sounds like she doesn't read our posts on TF

She does sound a bit snuffly. She's still got a couple of days to nip it in the bud ...

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #1813

^Cute interview

I was really curious about this interview because some goon on GM posted something to the effect that Sam did follow TF, but now it seems that she doesn't really.

I'm glad tbh, I wouldn't like to think of Sam reading all the shit that gets posted on GM, or for that matter some of our hysterical posts over here. Better for her to just focus on what she does best (or needs to do better).
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #1814
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Well she doesnt say straight out no to reading forums and stuff but I doubt she does, doesnt really seem the type to do that. If anything she'd probably ready FB more.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #1815

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Well she doesnt say straight out no to reading forums and stuff but I doubt she does, doesnt really seem the type to do that. If anything she'd probably ready FB more.
Yeah, that and her fansite, and even then probably only out of a sense of obligation towards her fans. She doesn't post much stuff on FB, and I can't remember her ever responding to individual posts.

As for TF, I think a pretty good test of how much Sam and the other top players follow it was that quiz a while ago of how much the top 8 players knew about each other.

Nobody, Sam included, knew much about anybody else, which would be nearly impossible if they followed TF on a regular basis. For example, none of them knew that Aga had been voted fan favorite, despite about 1000 LMFAO threads being devoted to this extremely interesting fact