Going to the disco... chat thread!!111 - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #2506
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Going to the disco... chat thread!!111

Danke schön
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 02:35 PM   #2507
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

De rien
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #2508
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Didn't know where to write that but Igor is still the same choker even without Maria
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 07:17 AM   #2509
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

WTA is so boring without Maria playing

I can't wait for Indian Wells
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:48 AM   #2510
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post

So true, in fact in these two weeks I followed only three matches (Doha final and Sharapova QF/SF), nothing else.
I want too see Kiri back on court and hopefully in good shape, and further more if I'm not asking too much I'd like for her to have an easy draw, one time (no Serena).
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2511
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to have her back, I miss her too.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #2512
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post

it definitely is....we need you KIRI

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #2513
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

here is a nice article about Kiri at the hockey game: http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks...gagement-news/
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #2514
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

I kinda love how she obsessively repeats "you know" at least three/four times in each sentence.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #2515
country flag misH@

misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all

While Kiri watches Ovi & traning in Washington, latest info is that she already said she will gonna play Kremlin Cup in the end of season. Anyone know did she quit doubles at all, or she is gonna play in IW and Miami, maybe Slams?
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #2516
country flag Iblis

Quote:
Originally Posted by misH@ View Post
While Kiri watches Ovi & traning in Washington, latest info is that she already said she will gonna play Kremlin Cup in the end of season. Anyone know did she quit doubles at all, or she is gonna play in IW and Miami, maybe Slams?
That loss against Arvidsson...
I think she quit doubles at all, someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure she'll play only on singles from now on, Slams included.
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #2517
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised by how few followers Maria has on twitter. Maria has only 36,000 followers on twitter despite her top 15 ranking, her looks, and dating an Nhl star.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 08:12 PM   #2518
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria sure likes her McDonalds.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #2519
country flag misH@

misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all

This year, Kiri`s grass season includes Eastbourne and Wimbledon. She choose Eastbourne instead Den Bosch, where she played last years.
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #2520
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by misH@ View Post
This year, Kiri`s grass season includes Eastbourne and Wimbledon. She choose Eastbourne instead Den Bosch, where she played last years.
I dunno about that decision. Eastbourne's draw can be very tough due to the packed field plus Eastbourne often seems to me more like practice in playing in the wind than grass court preparation.