Black Mirror - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #1
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Black Mirror

Does anyone watch? It's amazing.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #2
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Black Mirror

Watched the first one, haven't had time to catch the other two. I liked it but wish they would have spent another episode on it, some of the ideas needed more screen time to fully develop and be effective.

I want to watch the memory recording one from last season, apparently Robert Downey Jr. has bought the rights to it.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #3
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Watched the first one, haven't had time to catch the other two. I liked it but wish they would have spent another episode on it, some of the ideas needed more screen time to fully develop and be effective.

I want to watch the memory recording one from last season, apparently Robert Downey Jr. has bought the rights to it.
Yeah I watched the first one thinking the show was actually about that entire concept and I was a little disappointed to find out it's a different story each episode

And yeah the memory recording episode is the last of Season 1 - it's really interesting. The acting is pretty brilliant and it could definitely be developed into an entire film, but then again every episode could because the stories/ideas are so good. I've only watched the first season but I definitely intend on watching the second too
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #4
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

eah need to catch up though, the White Bear episode looked very good, haven't watched the trailer for the latest.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #5
country flag heavyhorse

I've not watched any of Season 2 yet but I've actually heard it's not as good as the first so I'm skeptical
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #6
country flag jameshazza

Well I've only watched the one about the cyber dead partner thing so I can't judge the other too. Will let you know what I think when I watch though.