Anett Kontaveit - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #1591
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I wanted her to get coached by Margit
Hopefully he will be a good edition
She needs to leave behind Juniors and start travelling more
I know she played badly in her last trip to Asia but a nice time in Indonesia could be helpful
Still annoyed she got 26 Points in Australia instead of getting around 75 whcih I thought she might get when she was up 6-1 in the TB
I thought that maybe she would have chosen Silver

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #1592
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Another video interview: http://sport.delfi.ee/news/tennis/ee....d?id=65742520

According to this she plays two 15k-s in UK and then Tallinn of course.
She might play Junior Wimbledon, but it depends on the schedule.
Says her goal is to be top 200 by the end of the season.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #1593
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I wanted her to get coached by Margit
Hopefully he will be a good edition
She needs to leave behind Juniors and start travelling more
I know she played badly in her last trip to Asia but a nice time in Indonesia could be helpful
Still annoyed she got 26 Points in Australia instead of getting around 75 whcih I thought she might get when she was up 6-1 in the TB
I thought that maybe she would have chosen Silver
FYI, silver is considered a joke in Estonian wise tennis circle - he has an awful personality and thinks he is a God which he is not. He is rather good coaching tennis but he cannot communicate, specially with women. and I won't go even there what Kaia had to go thru. Amazed that she managed to stay that long with him.

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #1594
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
FYI, silver is considered a joke in Estonian wise tennis circle - he has an awful personality and thinks he is a God which he is not. He is rather good coaching tennis but he cannot communicate, specially with women. and I won't go even there what Kaia had to go thru. Amazed that she managed to stay that long with him.
Really, I didn't know that
Well I hope she can do well at the 15Ks, but she'll need a good draw

Quote:
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #1595
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

2 more withdrawals and she avoids qualies in Bath.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #1596
country flag chingching

It would be funny if she made Main Draw of a 25K (would have been seeded for ones in India and Nigeria ) but didn't make Main Draw of a 15K
Please say Doubles with Jess

Quote:
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:09 AM   #1597
country flag chingching

Anett withdrew from both Bath and Sunderland
Obviously thought better
Now win Tallinn
Hopefully no injury

Quote:
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:57 AM   #1598
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Just a couple of days ago she was still planning to play these. I really hope she didn't fall ill or get some sort of injury , but rather decided that the lousy points are not worth the trouble after all.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1599
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She will be playing in Miami instead
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1600
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Good news, best opportunity in her life time I'd say!

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #1601
country flag muusa

Good chance to earn some nice points in qualies.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #1602
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
now that's a bombshell!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #1603
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

holy smoke!, MDWC
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #1604
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Good chance to earn some nice points in qualies.
It's a main draw wild-card apparently.

Even if she herself was talking about qualifying.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #1605
country flag chingching

Anett
She probably got it because Konjuh said no
If she can win a round
I am so excited

Quote: