Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #466
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Lost 4 & 2

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:04 AM   #467
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

I looked forward to her this season. But now I feel disppointed and depressed.
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #468

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She lost in Doha R1 6-7(2) 5-7 to Oprandi

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #469

Lost in Dubai Q1 4 & 2 to AMG She needs to change sth ffs!

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #470

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Lost in Dubai Q1 4 & 2 to AMG She needs to change sth ffs!
All her Chinese fans of her Chinese forum are sooooooooooooo disappointed I think Tsveti's confidence will also reduce more and more. Before Hobart, she said she wants to get her first title, and she said she has improved her fitness by winter training. But now the results hit her and us again and again.I don't know what happened to her, but I really confused her match schedule. She is not good at playing on the hard and clay, but she really wants to join the premier match. If she joins more international WTA tournaments, it's better for her
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #471

Tsveti may lose her romance with her boyfriend Mike... Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #472

In Plovdiv hard to say that the color is busted in November to Michael cheating on her.
Then I forgave him, but the boy had no intention of stopping. Continued to shirking, until it ended.
The flower is ruined. She loves Mike, anyway. Many cared him because he was her first big love, "revealed closer to the flower.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #473

sad:Poor Tsveti, hope you can become more brave to make yourself better
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #474

Oh, it sucks. I didn't know she was in a serious relationship. Do you know if he's a Bulgarian too? Did they break up? I don't know if he followed her on tour, but it's hard to maintain a serious relationship when you're travelling all year
Hope she ain't too hurt and realize she's worth much more

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #475

Quote:
Oh, it sucks. I didn't know she was in a serious relationship. Do you know if he's a Bulgarian too? Did they break up? I don't know if he followed her on tour, but it's hard to maintain a serious relationship when you're travelling all year
Hope she ain't too hurt and realize she's worth much more
I saw some news say that the serious relationship started in November last year. Tsveti may love him so much. News said it's her first big love. Last year, I looked them well in Sofia. Maybe after it, Tsveti found something. News said Michael often was with other girls.

I just think Tsveti must be in a depressed mood In tournament. she can't play well. She has got 5 defeats in a row in WTA match. Now the two things hit her much absolutely As her fan, I don't know what to do. Only hope she won't flop and really want her to make herself stronger through these things
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #476

Aah well, it's hard when things go wrong career-wise, sentimentally-wise, it's hard to cope, it's quite overwhelming. I don't know how she feels about her relationship, how heartbroken she is, I obviously hope she's not, but if things go wrong in her private life, it may take a little while for her to adjust. Maybe for the best... All we can do is support her and wish her the best

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #477

Quote:
Aah well, it's hard when things go wrong career-wise, sentimentally-wise, it's hard to cope, it's quite overwhelming. I don't know how she feels about her relationship, how heartbroken she is, I obviously hope she's not, but if things go wrong in her private life, it may take a little while for her to adjust. Maybe for the best... All we can do is support her and wish her the best
Sopport her all the time. Glad you are here with me to support her.
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #478
country flag dreylau

dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
I saw some news say that the serious relationship started in November last year. Tsveti may love him so much. News said it's her first big love. Last year, I looked them well in Sofia. Maybe after it, Tsveti found something. News said Michael often was with other girls.

I just think Tsveti must be in a depressed mood In tournament. she can't play well. She has got 5 defeats in a row in WTA match. Now the two things hit her much absolutely As her fan, I don't know what to do. Only hope she won't flop and really want her to make herself stronger through these things
Where did you read these things? Because I think it's strange. First she is/was with him before november of last year. And then she's not the type of person to talk of her personal life.

Tsvetana's official website

Last edited by dreylau : Mar 5th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.
dreylau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #479

Maybe it's from some gossip newspaper

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreylau View Post
Where did you read these things? Because I think it's strange. First she is/was with him before november of last year. And then she's not the type of person to talk of her personal life.
This is that page picture:

The website includes Bulgarian words, so I can't copy it here.
Here is the translation to English by google:
The native launcher # 1 Tsvetana Pironkova dumped another half after his infidelity, reports Sporta.bg.
Pironkova certainly not much reason for joy in 2013.
Pironkova record five consecutive dropped the first round of various tournaments and even threatened by relegation from the top 50 women's tennis elite.
The reason for the poor performance of the Bulgarian proved love sorrow that tortured her.
Pironkova was in an intimate relationship with former player of Lokomotiv (Plovdiv) Michael Mirchev, but his frequent infidelity provoked flowers to dump him.