**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #466
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
That pattern doesn't really touch me... But I'm sure she'll be great in it anyway. Hope to see something completely new for Miami or the clay season.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #467
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
This is my type of jewel box #nike
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #468
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Any one else think she'd have more followers by now? Although I suppose she's not really tweeting much.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #469
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
Any one else think she'd have more followers by now? Although I suppose she's not really tweeting much.
She needs someone with million(s) of followers to give her a 'shout out' I think
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #470
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
Yes, I'd expect that she would have at least 6.0 million followers by now.

Justin Bieber has 35.0 million followers and Maria has 136.0 K, something incomprehensible.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #471
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

the world works in a very different way than ours (tennis world)
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #472
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

She just needs to link to her twitter from her facebook or website and her number of followers will blow up...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #473
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
She just needs to link to her twitter from her facebook or website and her number of followers will blow up...
This, plus a good publicist.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #474
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

She needs something dramatic to happen where she ends up trending. Maybe beating Serena in an epic 3-setter to win a major or if she says something controversial.

Also, when it comes to Twitter, it's the celebs that tweet frequently and are creative, colorful, and funny with what they say that generate interest and build followers faster. And being a teen idol would have helped her.

One thing's for sure, it they had Twitter in 2004, Maria would have blown up after winning Wimbledon. Since she isn't the fresh new flavor, maybe people just take her for granted and don't feel the need to follow her.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #475
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
She needs something dramatic to happen where she ends up trending. Maybe beating Serena in an epic 3-setter to win a major or if she says something controversial.

Also, when it comes to Twitter, it's the celebs that tweet frequently and are creative, colorful, and funny with what they say that generate interest and build followers faster. And being a teen idol would have helped her.

One thing's for sure, it they had Twitter in 2004, Maria would have blown up after winning Wimbledon. Since she isn't the fresh new flavor, maybe people just take her for granted and don't feel the need to follow her.
Well, on another hand her FB is just enormous, and it is increasing like seven league steps every day, it will reach 10 mlns soon it is just phenomenal for female athlete. So I would consider her tweeter like sweet addition.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #476
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria should promote her twitter via her Facebook regularly Not just once

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #477
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I don't think they even put her Twitter account at her official site They should put it there

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #478
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Oh and I don't think they even put her Twitter account at her official site They should put it there
Yeah, it is weird that Max is missing that
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #479
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Who is Max?

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #480
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She needs that Chelsea follow her
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote