Sabine News & Articles - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:33 AM   #601
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice
Re: Sabine News & Articles

Thanks!
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #602
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Sabine on the match:

Lisicki, the tournament’s No. 3 seed, was unable to continue due to illness. After her semifinal win over Stefanie Voegele on Friday, Lisicki said she was sick from something she had eaten. That carried over to Saturday.

Her energy appeared to drain as the first set went on. Erakovic broke her in the fourth and sixth games. Erakovic closed out the final game with three straight aces.

“Any match, just standing on the court was hard for me,” Lisicki said. “I did everything I could the last three days. I was fighting every single match I played and was able to pull it out. Today, I wanted to go out there and give it all I had. That’s what I did. I just didn’t have any energy left in the tank because of being sick. It’s very unfortunate, but I’m very proud to be in the final.”

It was Lisicki’s second finals appearance in less than a month as the 23-year-old German looks to regain the form that had her ranked as high as No. 12 last May.

“I’m looking forward to rest now, and to get healthy,” she said. “It takes a lot of energy when you’re sick and play. It’s been a fantastic three weeks for me. Actually, this year has been good. I’ve played very good tennis from the start. Back-to-back finals is a great achievement. I’m looking forward to resting.”

Here's the full Article: http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...D=happeningnow
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #603
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

There's an error in the above article: Sabine beat Rybarikova in the semifinal, not Voegele.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #604
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine has signed for International event in Katowice! I'm soooo sooo sooo happy, I can't even describe it!

http://katowiceopen.bnpparibas.com/l...wodniczek.html

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #605
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Considering all the jokes that were made about Katowice that's a pretty decent field they have there.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #606
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Wait, when exactly is this

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)

Last edited by Ziva : Feb 26th, 2013 at 04:25 PM.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #607
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

After Charleston and before Fed Cup
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #608
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

There's nothing better to see your favourite player in your country I will have the chance to see her, do some photo, maybe a little polish chat

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #609
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Considering all the jokes that were made about Katowice that's a pretty decent field they have there.
Yup the cancellation of Barcelona helped a lot
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #610
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
There's nothing better to see your favourite player in your country I will have the chance to see her, do some photo, maybe a little polish chat
That's great for you

I wished she would come to Nürnberg too but she won't because she has to prepare for Wimbledon.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #611
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

LISICKI IS CURRENTLY 32nd SEED AT IW (LI NA WITHDREW!)
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:16 PM   #612
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Good news, didn't think about that

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 11:56 PM   #613
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Really? They will use next week's rankings? Who else won't play besides Li Na and the Williams sisters?

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:17 AM   #614

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

Azarenka, Victoria 1 BLR
Sharapova, Maria 2 RUS
Radwanska, Agnieszka 4 POL
Kerber, Angelique 5 GER
Li, Na 6 CHN
Errani, Sara 7 ITA
Kvitova, Petra 8 CZE
Stosur, Samantha 9 AUS
Wozniacki, Caroline 10 DEN
Bartoli, Marion 11 FRA
Petrova, Nadia 12 RUS
Ivanovic, Ana 13 SRB
Cibulkova, Dominika 14 SVK
Kirilenko, Maria 15 RUS
Vinci, Roberta 16 ITA
Safarova, Lucie 17 CZE
Goerges, Julia 18 GER
Makarova, Ekaterina 19 RUS
Lepchenko, Varvara 20 USA
Jankovic, Jelena 21 SRB
Zakopalova, Klara 22 CZE
Pavlyuchenkova, Anastasia 23 RUS
Wickmayer, Yanina 24 BEL
Stephens, Sloane 25 USA
Hsieh, Su-wei 27 TPE
Shvedova, Yaroslava 28 KAZ
Cirstea, Sorana 29 ROU
Paszek, Tamira 30 AUT
Radwanska, Urszula 31 POL
Peng, Shuai 32 CHN
Suarez Navarro, Carla 33 ESP
McHale, Christina 35 USA
Lisicki, Sabine 36 GER
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:18 AM   #615

take away Li Na and Sabi is 32nd :-)