On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 317 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #4741
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Just curious...Why is Cameron Diaz "scummy"? I've seen some of her movies but I know nothing (and I mean nothing) about her private life.
That's merely my opinion,of course,but I'm surely FAR from alone in the world on that particular one.Am taking off for now though will send you a brief PM later,amigo

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #4742
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
So Sabine had such a deadly strain of the Bubonic Plague that she couldn't finish her match...and yet she was perfectly able to pose for the post-match trophy camera shots??I'm not suggesting that Sabine is a bad PERSON,in any way but,as an athlete,"German Ana" is a pathetic joke.Sabine,why don't you just find some rich bf/potential husband and RETIRE so that you'll stop embarrassing the sport
Are you suspecting she just gave up? It wouldn't be unrealistic assumption as she seems to be a type of person who can get flustered quite easily.
And,btw Anci never retired from any tournament final...
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #4743
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Are you suspecting she just gave up? It wouldn't be unrealistic assumption as she seems to be a type of person who can get flustered quite easily.
And,btw Anci never retired from any tournament final...
We're suffering a sandstorm out here,and many of our stoplights have been knocked out,leading to traffic chaos and making me cancel my trip to my gf's house.....So that allows me to answer your question with a 'Yes'--I strongly suspect that Sabine had a simple case of the shits/nerves and just quit.I can't fathom how anyone could be SOOO sick as to default a tour final and then pose for the trophy photo shoot only a few minutes later.......And you are correct that Anci has never defaulted in a tour FINAL,but there have been plenty of OTHER suspect moves.......which I won't mention now cuz I've already posted my anti-Buster comments for the day

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #4744
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about the weather we're suffering a day without sun over here and I have no energy today. Cannot wait for a better weather. I'm starting to think about holiday plans to lift up my mood. Anyone thinking about going to some tournament this year? I'm considering going to Madrid or Barcelona.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #4745
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Talking about the weather we're suffering a day without sun over here and I have no energy today. Cannot wait for a better weather. I'm starting to think about holiday plans to lift up my mood. Anyone thinking about going to some tournament this year? I'm considering going to Madrid or Barcelona.
Yes,I'm going to the upcoming International event in Buffalo,New York.The scenery is just BEAUTIFUL

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #4746
country flag bruce goose

Has anyone else noticed how mucus usually flows out of only one nostril and not both?I've learned to be thankful for those smaller blessings,sometimes

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #4747
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline's 'friend' .. Well, at least according to media, Bendtner, has stepped in it again.

After karate kicking hotel guest, dangerous driving, drunk and lewd behaviour in England, drunk and lewd behaviour in Denmark, pirate advertisement, he's stepped it up a notch.

He is currently let out to Juventus, though has only played very little and apparently gotten himself injured from warming the bench. Whatever. Juve allowed him to do some of his training back to fitness/form in Denmark.

Bendtner though, went on a bender and was caught driving, under the influence, in the wrong direction on a one-way street at 3AM ... Media reports a 0.15 BAC.

I wonder if this is the straw which breaks the camels back and Mr Bendtner will finally have to face consequences for his actions.

PS .. Just seen Mr Bendtner's excuse :

" Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52dear friends i was booked for a mild case of drinkdriving last night it was a quite nite but i am very very sorry to all my friends and fans "

Riiight, so 3 times the legal limit = 'mild case' and in general mentioned 3 times above legal limit + driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street = a quiet night? Brilliant .. and not surprised, BendtnerIQ52, doesn't know the difference between 'quiet' and 'quite'.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Mar 4th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #4748
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Piotr imprisoning me
All that I see
Is absolute horror
I cannot serve
I cannot smash
Fucked by myself
Pushing my holding cell

From 4 minutes 30 should do it.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #4749
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Piotr imprisoning me
All that I see
Is absolute horror
I cannot serve
I cannot smash
Fucked by myself
Pushing my holding cell

From 4 minutes 30 should do it.
As long as Caro doesn't start singing Dyer's Eve to her mom and dad....

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #4750
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Caroline's 'friend' .. Well, at least according to media, Bendtner, has stepped in it again.

After karate kicking hotel guest, dangerous driving, drunk and lewd behaviour in England, drunk and lewd behaviour in Denmark, pirate advertisement, he's stepped it up a notch.

He is currently let out to Juventus, though has only played very little and apparently gotten himself injured from warming the bench. Whatever. Juve allowed him to do some of his training back to fitness/form in Denmark.

Bendtner though, went on a bender and was caught driving, under the influence, in the wrong direction on a one-way street at 3AM ... Media reports a 0.15 BAC.

I wonder if this is the straw which breaks the camels back and Mr Bendtner will finally have to face consequences for his actions.

PS .. Just seen Mr Bendtner's excuse :

" Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52dear friends i was booked for a mild case of drinkdriving last night it was a quite nite but i am very very sorry to all my friends and fans "

Riiight, so 3 times the legal limit = 'mild case' and in general mentioned 3 times above legal limit + driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street = a quiet night? Brilliant .. and not surprised, BendtnerIQ52, doesn't know the difference between 'quiet' and 'quite'.
Feel free to correct me if you disagree but,although a couple of the WOMEN's teams are world class,Asia is normally the weakest overall amongst the major qualifying regions for World Cup Futbol...and I'd say that our own region of North America was the 2nd weakest.

Despite that lesser level of competition,the pinche gringos U-20 team lost to us in the CONCACAF finals again,and they have NEVER won that age group.For the rest of the world who sees how well our youth teams do every year,don't worry one little bit.Once our sleazy pro system gets ahold of our talented young players,they turn them into lazy,selfish prima donnas who forget any semblance of team play.That's why all of our Juniors success doesn't EVER translate into a deep WC run when those Juniors champions get older.

In case anyone missed it,the lowlife gringo goalie--not that you'd distinguish him that easily from the rest of the gutter-dwellers on his team--showed what American class is all about when he stuck his leg out and tripped our player after he'd scored the winning goal.No injury was incurred,and our player quickly brushed aside the offense and continued celebrating with his teammates.

....So that got me thinking: As a human being,I wouldn't say that the US necessarily DESERVED to get hit with terrorist attacks(though it would be hard to make that case from a strictly forensic,academic standpoint);however,let's say that a powerful alien race landed on Earth,bent on destroying the world and rebuilding from scratch...and then a few of us pleaded and appealed to their higher intelligence to show some mercy...so the alien mission leaders relented,but they had to wipe out at least ONE nation in order to placate their hard-line military faction back home.Basically,one nation had to serve as a sacrificial lamb to spare the lives of the rest of the planet....Now whom do you suppose would be most deserving of that task?

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #4751
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Free Legal Advice .. to expat Danes and other Foreigners.

Should you be DUI'd in Denmark (on your way to see Caroline play the new and improved PM Cophenhagen Open), no need to call Mr Loophole. Best cause of action is to simply lie to the judge.

Danish DUI fines are calculated from this formula: (Gross annual salary / 25) * (BAL * 10).

BAL is naturally Blood Alcohol Level. Below 0.05 is legal. Above 0.2, you risk jail time.

Now, imagine this case : You earn £50k a week from say ... Arsenal and you have a multi million kroner sponsorship deal with Nike. That should put your annual salary at at least the 25 million kroner mark.

Now also imagine, your BAL is 0.175 .. your fine will be : 25mill/25 * (0.175*10) = 1,750,00 DKK

But .. due to my free legal advice, you simply lie to the judge. Why tell him 25 mill .. when you can just tell him ... a million a month.

Ta da. Fine reduced to 840,000 DKK.

The prosecutor after the trial confirmed, earnings numbers will not be checked and even they should turn out to be higher than told in court, the fine will not be increased!

You're welcome

PS If anyone questions this advice, just refer to Mr Bendtner.
PPS If you also drive in Denmark without a valid drivers license. Just tell the judge, you didn't notice. If the judge starts making noises, just again refer to Mr Bendtner.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #4752
marineblue

Wow, that's what you'd call getting away with it. I'm wondering how big percentage of the 'ordinary humans' would get the same mild justice treatment.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #4753
country flag bruce goose

My parting thought before leaving for work this morning: It's very rare that I'm GLAD when someone dies,but we just had an exception to that rule when Hugo Chavez,the Latino Obama,descended into hell yesterday.He unsuccessfully tried to install his own puppet president in MY country six years ago,and let's hope that the Venezolanos can rid themselves,ASAP,of that long nightmare. Vete al infierno,pinche canalla inutil!

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #4754
country flag TennisFan66

Quote:
Wow, that's what you'd call getting away with it. I'm wondering how big percentage of the 'ordinary humans' would get the same mild justice treatment.
Well, talking a domestic Dane, his or hers income statement would be scrutinized by the prosecutor / court and a fine determined on back of those findings.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Mar 6th, 2013 at 02:41 PM.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #4755
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Well, talking a domestic Dane, his or hers income statement would be scrutinized by the prosecutor / court and a fine determined on back of those findings.
I actually enjoyed and appreciated the rant that you went back and deleted

Closed Thread