The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1966
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Unforced error after unforced error...

This is just piss weak and on her way out to fuck up the biggest cakewalk draw in the history of an MM.
Do not forget who is the queen of MMs.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1967
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

SP

Epic.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1968
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Set point!
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1969
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Crap 7-7
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1970
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Ball of course finding the line.

For fuck's sake.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1971
country flag Curcubeu

SP #2

Backhand ue medina
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1972
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Serving à la Errani all of sudden
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1973
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Haide !!!!
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1974
country flag grs

Yesssssssssss!
Noooooooooooooooo, I can't stand another set!
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #1975
country flag Curcubeu

That last rally killed me.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1976
country flag Curcubeu

Romanian tennis players can only be clutch when they were choking a big lead away before.

Begu says hello.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1977
country flag grs

Someone started a thread with AMG's victory

Nice, he makes my day!
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #1978
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Someone started a thread with AMG's victory

Nice, he makes my day!
Instantly good repped.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #1979
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Oh so that explains why she won the set
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #1980
country flag Curcubeu

Only way for Romanian tennis players to be clutch.