Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1111
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1112
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

It's so weird. She looks polished, sophisticated while he looks like he's crashing the prom of 1982.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1113
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 06:52 PM   #1114
country flag Maruuusya

Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold

Maruuusya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 07:05 PM   #1115
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

She looks gorgeous.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:39 PM   #1116
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

she looks awesome

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #1117
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

She looks great! (edited)

Last edited by garwe : Feb 24th, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #1118
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
It's so weird. She looks polished, sophisticated while he looks like he's crashing the prom of 1982.
Lmao
Well, she is in good fettle.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #1119
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

More photo of RedFoo and Vika together at the party
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #1120
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
One more
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #1121
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara Safina ‏@Dinarik27
Вот такой журнальчик нашла сегодня в ГосДуме с vichka35 !!! I found this magazine today in Parliament!!!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1122
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all

Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1123
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Dinara Safina ‏@Dinarik27
Вот такой журнальчик нашла сегодня в ГосДуме с vichka35 !!! I found this magazine today in Parliament!!!

Someone translate this! I'm guessing the first word is her name.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1124
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olushka View Post
That's a big bag .
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1125
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
That's a big bag .
I wonder what's in it.