2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 04:33 PM   #61
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

Terrible the way Flavia lost this match she totally turned off at the beginning of 3rd set
Her BH is really weak at the moment, Lara insisted playing on it and it gave fruits. The only positive thing is the fighting spirit recovering second set from 03 down

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA

Last edited by Dado90 : Feb 22nd, 2013 at 01:39 PM.
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 01:06 PM   #62
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado90 View Post
Terrible the way Flavia lost this match she totally turned off at the beginning of 3rd set
Her BH is really weak at the moment, Lara insisted playing on it and it gave fruits. The only positive thing is the fighting spirit recupering second set from 03 down
Recupering? recovering.
Anyway, we should give her time to improve, let's be optimistic about her future.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 01:14 PM   #63
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Recupering? recovering.
Anyway, we should give her time to improve, let's be optimistic about her future.
I am very optimistic to be honest. She's been playing great tennis, just at random...she needs match practice and let's not forget clay isn't her best surface and in bogota it's even harder to play well given the extreme conditions

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 01:39 PM   #64
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Recupering? recovering.

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:25 AM   #65
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
I am very optimistic to be honest. She's been playing great tennis, just at random...she needs match practice and let's not forget clay isn't her best surface and in bogota it's even harder to play well given the extreme conditions
Gaspa have you seen her Bogota matches? Can you say she's at least back at half of her good level?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using VerticalSports.Com App
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #66

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

yes I've seen both (actually only the 3rd set of her match against Panova)

I think she's very irregular, she goes from moment in which she is 70%-80% to moments in which she's far lower 30...she needs practice I guess, but it's all good IMO

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:48 AM   #67
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
yes I've seen both (actually only the 3rd set of her match against Panova)

I think she's very irregular, she goes from moment in which she is 70%-80% to moments in which she's far lower 30...she needs practice I guess, but it's all good IMO
So you also saw her get a bagel. Thanks.

peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
So you also saw her get a bagel. Thanks.

she more or less fed herself with it, she completely runned out of gas and broke down mentally, but that's easy to expect...she went *40-0 with terrific shots in the first game, Lara did nothing but Flavia got broken thanks to a couple of silly mistakes, fought hard to break back and had some chances but wasted them...on *0-2 I think she got a little frustrated and made too many mistakes and 3 or 4 DF then it was just a will to leave to court as fast as possible I guess

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #69

against LDL
her week will be rather short I guess

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #70
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

for sure she'll have sex on court today
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #71
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

She lost to Lourdes.

ranking. 89 in TBEs ranking now.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #72

Losing to her punchbag still a long way to go...

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #73
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute

LDL has been in reasonable form lately so it's not too bad considering Fla just came back. Would be alarmed on a hard court. It's going to take a while to find form. Hopefully she doesn't lose heart in the meantime.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #74
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

sadly not that shocking because even a fit Flavia would have problems against LDL and Arrablablabla
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #75

Arrablablabla