The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #811
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

And my fan art

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #812
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's photo in top 8 best photos of the week

http://www.rferl.org/media/photogallery/24911691.html

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #813
country flag Djokovic88

Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light

Top Celebrity!!!
Djokovic88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #814
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Asanty;24929849]OMG, JAW DROPPING her best look EVER!!!! She literally outshines all Hollywood stars today, seriously

Almost HQ

I just can't get over it....Maria is way too gorgeous and in this picture she's just spectacular.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #815
country flag Shyra

Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice

does anyone know, who was she wearing? thanks

follow me on twitter: @shyrapova
Shyra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #816
country flag Shyra

Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice

who was she wearing? please...

follow me on twitter: @shyrapova
Shyra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #817
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for any duplicates, these are all HQ.

Just click.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #818
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
And my fan art

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #819
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Smiles at 7am!!

https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova/s...937345/photo/1
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #820
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

All that pectoral muscle just accentuates the broad shoulders.....these types of dress are for a much slighter woman.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #821
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
All that pectoral muscle just accentuates the broad shoulders.....these types of dress are for a much slighter woman.
You kidding me? Nothing better than broad shoulders
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #822
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Is she going to Portland? Why?
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #823
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Why Portland??
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #824
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Why Portland??
Her tweet, looks like she is together with Adir, so I am assuming for some photo set?

@MariaSharapova: Rise and shine! Is #Portland ready for me?
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #825
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^Adir is with her, so you're probably right on the money. A Nike shoot, maybe?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote