Your Favourite Bartoli Service Motion? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #1
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Your Favourite Bartoli Service Motion?

Thought I'd try and cheer you guys up a bit, as you're always so pessimistic and miserable. A thread in general discussion got me thinking on this.

What's your favourite out of Marion's many, and varied service motions? Bonus points if you can find, or upload youtube clips demonstrating as many as possible.

My preference is the one I affectionately think of as "waving the wand." It always made me think of Hermoine from Harry Potter casting a spell. Alternatively, you could call it "I dub thee Sir Pierce Brosnan"

But "Marion Bartoli Teaches Extreme Ballet" was pretty good as well. If she combined that stance with the exaggerated arm wind-up that she has done sometimes, you'd almost reach the full Ivanisevic. Or has she already done that too?
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #2

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Your Favourite Bartoli Service Motion?

No takers? Is it because I basically called you all a bunch of miserable buggers? I didn't really mean all of you. I really only meant Ferg No, wait I didn't mean that either. I take it all back.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:20 AM   #3
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Her player forum is so dead.

But we all know who her 8 or so true fans on here are

This is a fun question, might go have a look through some highlights soon haha
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:20 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
Her player forum is so dead.

But we all know who her 8 or so true fans on here are
Yeah, and I'm not one of them, that's for sure. I'm nothing more than a fair weather fan. Or should that be a rainy day fan?

But it certainly used to be more lively here, in the old days. I've been looking through old posts, revealing such gems as this quote from a certain Bruce Goose...

Quote:
I'm well aware that there's no real,relevant link between the FFT and the Vichy government
Happier days!
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:12 PM   #5
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

I considered you a fan there are still like only a few people who have ever even been in here but. I wonder what happened to Bruce and supermarion but.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:06 AM   #6
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

I miss bruce and all those other posters!
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:34 AM   #7

supermarion has her blog, doesn't she? It would be tiring writing everything twice, in two places. But I've just done a search for the blog and can't find it, so is it still going?

I've seen bruce's name in the thread index, so I guess he is still around. Probably drooling over Ivanovic, or more likely, a totally new player. But come back bruce!

I mainly come here to read lighter's posts, and before that, Iceland. It's great to get news from the French press, that I couldn't otherwise read, because my French still isn't good enough. But I don't bother logging in very often, as I don't have much to say. And it did get rather depressing in these forums for a time. But I think we should try to enjoy Marion while we still have her!
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:44 AM   #8
Singleniacki

I cant find the fan blog either what happened to it
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:05 PM   #9
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Don't worry i'm also here. It's just that i was so devastated after loss vs Makarova. I even stopped to read newspapers. I have read nothing since this defeat. Because i have known all the work she did for 2013. Good new, she will probably comeback in top 10 next week.

I'll probably go to Coubertin next week. With probably a lot of news from many medias. "Paris est actuellement en ebullition".
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #10
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

I am also still here haha

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:54 PM   #11

Hello there fellow owner of an alliterative, Bartoli themed username.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 01:13 PM   #12
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here too! But as I just got a new job, I barely have time to follow tennis and let alone, post here.
As for Marion, she still is my favourite active player right now, even though I'm frustrated to death she doesn''t perform as well as I expect her to.

I agree with Bartoli's Boy, that service motion is the best one ever. Only her can invent tennis choreography!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #13

Hey Iceland Nice to see you around here again. Let's hope the new team gets her performing like you expect!