Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread - Page 146 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #2176
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicenlife View Post
All I can say is sorry, it was not apparant that Sabine was ill. I thought she was stunned. Hope she gets well soon Not the way I wanted Marina to take the title

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #2177
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicenlife View Post
She has lived far more of her life in New Zealand than in Croatia, and I believe she first picked up a racquet here too. Plus, she considers herself a kiwi through and through, we are very lucky to have her
Very, very lucky indeed. The sporting public of NZ don't know how good she really is. Especially as it's her, then day light, then Emily Fanning.

A great day for Marina.

If Marina can stay injury free for the majority of the the rest of her career, I could honestly see her winning up to 10 MM's. And definitely more than 20 doubles titles.

A top 25 singles ranking and top 10 doubles, would be a pretty good measure of her ability I would think.

Keep building
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #2178
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Not the way you'd want to attain it but congrats on the first title girl!

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #2179
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Marina
What funny trophy

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM   #2180
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She won against Hantuchova in Charleston 76 64

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #2181
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She lost first qualy round in Stuttgart against Castano

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:34 AM   #2182
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
She lost first qualy round in Stuttgart against Castano
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #2183
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She lost first round to Suarez Navarro 63 60

Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:06 PM   #2184
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of weeks ago, Gin Wigmore performed "Black Sheep" on the Ellen show. Now, Cara Black has joined forced with New Zealands best to form arguably the greatest doubles team of all time... well it's not a bad team anyway, in Madrid.

Go Team Black Sheep! We are all behind you
Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:41 PM   #2185
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She lost first qualy round in Madrid agains Dulgheru Not having great weeks so far on clay.

Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2186
country flag NZ tennis fan

NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of

Tough loss for sure! I would have been really impressed if she could pull out a win against Dulgheru on clay though (even if Dulgheru is still coming back to her old form). This doubles pairing sounds promising, go team Black Sheep!

My fave forever Justine Henin

Daniela Hantuchova, Andrea Petkovic and Ana Ivanovic
NZ tennis fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #2187
country flag kittyking

Team Black Sheep beats Frog and Master Not a bad win on clay! Next up Luckovic
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #2188
country flag kittyking

Thrashed Luckovic 6-3 6-0 Into the Quarters, and possibly back into top 50 doubles ranking now too
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #2189
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Great win

Old May 9th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #2190
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

And they are in the semifinal