Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #1981
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Mona
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #1982
country flag Eleganter

Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all Eleganter is a name known to all

From Monas homepage: "Unfortunately I had to cancel the Dubai tournament due to my knee injury."
Eleganter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #1983
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

You had a good run Mona. Keep it up and get healthy again!
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 07:09 AM   #1984
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Has anybody of you ever writen her a message on her homepage ?

I did it three times.
In the first about one year ago I gave her my favorite recipe of a cheesecake and Hannelore who obviously reads these messages first gave me a short but very friendly response.
At years end I wished her merry christmas and added some encouraging words towards the new season. And a few days ago I appreciated her performances of the last tournaments and asked her about the knee injury.
Well she didn`t answer these two messages, so I`ll give it up.
However, does anybody know something about this injury ?
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:54 AM   #1985
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post

I did it three times.
In the first about one year ago I gave her my favorite recipe of a cheesecake and Hannelore who obviously reads these messages first gave me a short but very friendly response.
At years end I wished her merry christmas and added some encouraging words towards the new season. And a few days ago I appreciated her performances of the last tournaments and asked her about the knee injury.
However, does anybody know something about this injury ?
I have never written a message on her homepage so far but i was thinking about it recently. But then i thought about her dramatically increasing fanbase and that the chance of getting an answer would be low and i think that this might have been the problem with your last two messages.

I haven't heard anything about Mona's knee injury so far but i can imagine as someone posted here that it is about an irritation and so the cancellation of Dubai was just a logical precaution. If the organizers of Dubai hadn't been that dumb to give the wild cards to Robson and Putintseva instead of Mona maybe she would have played there. But i think in the end it's anyway better for her to take some rest and regroup for the following tournaments.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM   #1986
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva made the final of the Dubai ITF, so that WC had at least some merit. The Robson WC on the other hand...but even then, I sort of feel Kuznetsova would have been more deserving than Mona, to be honest. Anyway, it's just a P700 and I tend to agree that it's most likely more a case of that Mona felt that playing Qualies here was just unnecessary and decided to focus on IW/Miami.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:26 AM   #1987
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

I wrote to her last month to share my photos and she gave a reply. I like how she does things for herself and does not hide behind an agent to do all the publicity. On her website she will give photos for free instead of charging $70
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1988
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for Mona to start playing again. I assume she's playing IW and Miami?
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1989
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Can't wait for Mona to start playing again. I assume she's playing IW and Miami?
She will play Indian Wells, Miami and Charleston. I hope the next two weeks will pass quickly since i already start to miss her.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:00 PM   #1990
country flag heavyhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
She will play Indian Wells, Miami and Charleston. I hope the next two weeks will pass quickly since i already start to miss her.
I'm also starting to miss her. But IW, Miami and Charleston is quite a lot so at least we'll be seeing a lot more of her shortly. I just hope the knee injury (if there was one) has completely cleared up by then.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #1991
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post

I did it three times.
I got a reply last week after asking her if she will be playing Birmingham and Eastbourne this year.

Last edited by Wonderwall : Feb 24th, 2013 at 01:28 AM.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1992
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
...if she will be playing Birmingham and Eastbourne this year.
And, will she?
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1993
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
I have never written a message on her homepage so far but i was thinking about it recently. But then i thought about her dramatically increasing fanbase and that the chance of getting an answer would be low and i think that this might have been the problem with your last two messages.
Exactly, I did write her twice and got a reply the first time. Can't blame her.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #1994
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
And, will she?
Yep

Quote:
Dear Rob,

I always loved playing in the UK.

I plan to play in Eastbourne and Birmingham.

Regards

Mona
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1995
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Wonderwall. Nice to see Mona's fanbase getting bigger.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote