Most annoying player on WTA - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:19 PM   #136
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most annoying player on WTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Cheaterenka
Gurl, you mistakenly switched photo of Vika with the one in you avie
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:22 PM   #137
country flag Albireo

Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post
i sense butthurt
Ten pages of it (so far).
"If you practice for ten years, you may begin to please yourself, after 20 years you may become a performer and please the audience, after 30 years you may please even your guru, but you must practice for many more years before you finally become a true artist—then you may please even God." --Ali Akbar Khan, 1922-2009
Albireo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:24 PM   #138
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

Bartoli and Sharapova, for their pratting around.
C-Woz-A-Rod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:34 PM   #139
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Vuvurenka, E.T. and Honcova

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:36 PM   #140
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Errani when she loses. I mean how BITTER can you look and act at a handshake after losing a match to better players like Azarenka and Serena?

Her lack of respect for the opponent after a loss is really annoying.
This.
But not only after losing. After winning is equally bitchy and annoying too.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:42 PM   #141
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane Stephens

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:45 PM   #142
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Sara Errani.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:45 PM   #143
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Errani when she loses. I mean how BITTER can you look and act at a handshake after losing a match to better players like Azarenka and Serena?

Her lack of respect for the opponent after a loss is really annoying.
She came off as really gracious to Petra today...and at the FO 2012 too.

Sloane annoys me because of her hype level but that's not her fault. And even when Aga is playing really good tennis she just shows no emotion whatsoever, barely even a 'come on'. I get having a poker face but really
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #144
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

To be honest, from what I've seen, most players are somewhere from slightly irritating to completely annoying and awful.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #145
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #146
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

Serena, for her ego, Sharapova for that trick of facing the back and fiddling with her racket strings.
Sloejelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #147
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

None of them, just their fans.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #148
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
She came off as really gracious to Petra today...and at the FO 2012 too.

Sloane annoys me because of her hype level but that's not her fault. And even when Aga is playing really good tennis she just shows no emotion whatsoever, barely even a 'come on'. I get having a poker face but really
Aga says "c'mon" sometimes

She said it after hitting an ace against Ivanovic in Melbourne to set up 3 MPs and did a few times against Kerber in Tokyo.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #149
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
While I can't say that there are no players I dislike, I must say that some fans of my faves are by far more annoying than players I dislike.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #150
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
While I can't say that there are no players I dislike, I must say that some fans of my faves are by far more annoying than players I dislike.
This.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote