Handshake FAILS - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #526
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Handshake FAILS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
I have to say that the Williams sisters are between the most gracious losers of sports history, the few times they lose anyway.
Not true. Serena never gave credit to her opponents when she was younger. She now does but I have never seen her say "she was just better than me today".
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #527
country flag traralgon

traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light

Graf used to be a bad loser.
traralgon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #528
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
It wasn't a fail at all compared to some other ones in this thread, but you could tell they both wanted to make themselves better than the other. For example, Maria put her hand out to do a high handshake, but Venus was like no we're gonna do a low handshake.
Venus never does high handshakes anyway.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #529
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light

The Jankovic-Knapp handshake was nice.
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:23 PM   #530
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Jankovic always has gracious handshakes except against Rezai
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #531
country flag machinist

machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by traralgon View Post
Graf used to be a bad loser.
I agree.
machinist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #532
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
Jankovic always has gracious handshakes except against Rezai
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #533
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute

Frosty handshake between seles and zina garrison in the early 90's at the French. There was a dispute between them over flowers? Don't know the full story
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #534
country flag machinist

machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all

nice hug between hana and martina after this final
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aqDa_yhYP0
machinist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #535
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Mari kiri and Mashapova had a cold handshake the other day after their match. Is it safe to say they are no longer friends?
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #536
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Someone please GIF that handshake with Serena and Maria at the chair

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #537
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

What was that exchange?

Serena: "Great match"
Maria: "yeah"

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #538
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Serena: "Great match"
Maria: "yeah"

What do you expects from her? This was Maria best so far and she lost,gosh she's human!Give her a break,You know it hurts.But Maria will never win because her coach always telling her the other player will choke,you got to take it!!!!!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #539
country flag vw.

vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute

^with the chair umpire Kader Nouni:

Maria: goes up to shake hand
Serena: tries to get in before her
Maria: beats Serena to it

Maria and Serena's hands awkwardly touch

Serena: doesn't shake Kader's hand in the end

vw. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #540
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

It's cause the loser usually shakes the umpire's hand first.