How Long Until The Next GREAT Player? - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: When Will We Have The Next Great Player?

2009 11 15.94%
2010 15 21.74%
2011 15 21.74%
2012 11 15.94%
2013 17 24.64%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:20 AM   #136
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: How Long Until The Next GREAT Player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Why would she quit if she can still rake in Grand Slams past her prime against mediocre competition?
Good question.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #137
country flag machinist

machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all

Laura is with us already. She has already shown what she is capable of. She pulled off the greatest upset at the AO a couple of days ago.
machinist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #138
country flag traralgon

traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light traralgon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinist View Post
Laura is with us already. She has already shown what she is capable of. She pulled off the greatest upset at the AO a couple of days ago.
I agree. She could win her first slam as soon as this year I think.
traralgon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #139
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
The greatest upset? Slam this year?

What exactly are we smoking here because I could go in on some tripped out madness about now.
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:38 PM   #140
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light

I would agree with the assessment that Laura is the future of tennis, together with Konjuh and Shishkina.
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:50 PM   #141
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Definitely Vika. In the past 2 years she has showed amazing dominance and mental toughness. I definitely see her winning at least 2 Slams this year and around 8 overall.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:51 PM   #142
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: How Long Until The Next GREAT Player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passierschlag View Post
I would agree with the assessment that Laura is the future of tennis, together with Konjuh and Shishkina.
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:58 PM   #143
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

How Long Until The Next GREAT Player?

4 years and 4 months.

.....before I admit I don't have a clue.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:45 PM   #144
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

First answer was

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
de brito gots the swagga

bbjpa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:50 PM   #145
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

She is here already defeating another GOAT last week

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote