The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700 weeks in Top 100! - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #556
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| God help in '13 cause Dani won'

Dani played pretty good today beat Dolonc 6-3 6-2 to clinch the tie for Slovakia. Love watching her celebrate with the team
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #557
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| God help in '13 cause Dani won'

Beats Dolonc 6-3 6-2. Very good performance-don't know where she has been hiding that kind of form.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #558
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the match and she was impressive
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #559
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Dani also plays with the head. Dani in Fed cup 50 played 34 won.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #560
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

She should keep on playing that kind of game...just low % on 1st serve but I love her game today

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #561
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see some highlights on the internet. Well done dani and Slovakia, great victory
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #562
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Big surprise to see her win in 2! Cool stuff.
But I expect her to get served by Laura in Doha
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:25 AM   #563
country flag big bob

big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like Daniela was misunderestimated (as George Bush would say).
big bob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:51 AM   #564
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Daniela withdraws from Kuala Lumpur.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM   #565
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

...Yeah I saw the draw she was not there

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #566
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Two-time champ Daniela Hantuchova escapes; Victoria Azarenka up next

INDIAN WELLS — It was all two-time Indian Wells champion Daniela Hantuchova could do to get out of the first round Thursday, dropping the second set and going down a break in the third before battling back to beat qualifier Stephanie Foretz Gacon 6-3, 3-6, 6-4.

The narrow victory in cold and gusty conditions sets up a noteworthy second-round match between Hantuchova, who won the tournament in 2002 and 2007, and top seed and defending champion Victoria Azarenka.

Hantuchova, who turns 30 next month, is the only woman in the draw with more than one championship trophy from Indian Wells. Despite that, a first-round exit at Wimbledon and a second-round loss here last year have contributed to her world ranking dropping to No. 73 and forcing her to play the top seed in the second round.

“I’m looking forward to the match,” the Slovakian said. “She’s been having a great time the last two years, and playing incredible tennis so I have to play my best to beat her but that’s what I’m here for.”

Hantuchova upset Azarenka in their most recent meeting — a three-setter at Doha in 2011.

She’ll have to play more like that and less like her performance Thursday — where she struggled to put away Foretz Gacon, the qualifier from France — if she hopes to pull off a stunner in the second round.

“(Foretz Gacon) was playing really well in the second set. It got kind of windy at the beginning and I think I got a little bit tired and started just to push the ball around, but you know, I just kept fighting. It was not easy (with) the conditions out there,” Hantuchova said. “It’s always tough. The first round in a tournament like this, which means a lot to me, but I’m really happy with the win.”
HERE

Video interview on the link also. At least we know she still enjoys the game

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #567
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

And vote for Daniela, the Fed Cup Heart Award, click here

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #568
country flag Nalby fan

Daniela will rejoin Cynthia B. Zimmerman in Charleston this year.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #569
country flag Nalby fan

Daniela entered into Strasbourg.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #570
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

So that means Fed Cup - Marrakech - Madrid - Rome - Strasbourg ?

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote