Early entries. - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:31 PM   #121
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early entries.

MD change

Voegele OUT
(MDO)Pereira IN

I wonder which WCs we will see in MD
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #122
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
MD change

Voegele OUT
(MDO)Pereira IN

I wonder which WCs we will see in MD
Awesome news

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 07:11 PM   #123
country flag VamosArgentina

VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light

Who are the alternates now to get into qualy? Any argentinas, carolina zeballos or catalina pella?
VamosArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #124
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

After Q draw has been released MDWC are supposed to be Gonçalves, Alves and Hadad Maia.
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:34 PM   #125
country flag Trigo

Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all

Quote:
After Q draw has been released MDWC are supposed to be Gonçalves, Alves and Hadad Maia.
I see To20 WC was cleared, right?
So, who got this spot?

Or am I missing something here?
Trigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:45 PM   #126
country flag spiceboy

Probably Garcia was promoted to MD
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:06 PM   #127
country flag Trigo

Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all

Quote:
Probably Garcia was promoted to MD
Exactly what I was thinking...
Thank you for the info!
Trigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:53 AM   #128
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Today later.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #129
country flag kiel

kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of kiel has much to be proud of

Quote:
You´re right! They change the WC´s after Teliana get in to main draw by her ranking. Gonçalves, Alves and Haddad Maia have received WC´s.
kiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:24 AM   #130
country flag allhailwilliams

allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all

venus will drop out in 5, 4, 3, 2, or lose to some hack because she's not feeling well. why play anymore if you dont know which v will show up. retire please venus before you start to lose cool points. losing to the likes of kerber, na, and the rest of the ova rated ova's should of sent you packing to the hall of fame. ps, that lost against sharpie at at your last tourny was the end for me for y0u. anybody can get more game's off slow sharpie than you showed. hell your backhand should of won you at least two games a set. please retire with dignity v.
allhailwilliams is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM   #131
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Stefi
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #132
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizoo View Post
i think the crowds will be completely empty.
and it will have the same destiny as brazil open when it was held in costa do sauípe..
Qualies day with bigger attendance than many WTA main draws...

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #133
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Nice attendence!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote