Memphis QF: Rybarikova def. Flipkens 67(11) 75 63 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:50 AM   #31
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Memphis QF: Rybarikova def. Flipkens 67(11) 75 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
Wow Magda based on the posts who watch the stream it was really a nice and exciting match....
MM tournament better to watch than Premier ... cant wait to see the highlights video.if someone records it...

GL MAgda you can do it! great fighter!
Because seriously who wants to watch Errani throw in loopy forehands at 20 mph down the middle of the court and extremely short no paced flat backhands cross court???

I unfortunately missed this match but if Magda can beat Sabine then I can have the finals set to my DVR

Magda-Marina final would be amazing, but I wouldn't know who to pull for Is there such a thing as co-champions?
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote