TT Acapulco - Welcome to Mexico :) Felicidades, iPatty and peanuts/FORZA SARITA! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:58 PM   #61
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT Acapulco - Welcome to Mexico :) Early deadlines!

in

all my bitches are playing here
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:03 PM   #62
country flag Superior1

Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light

In anybody for doubles? Just commit us

TT Titles 2013

Singles: ITF Kaarst, ITF Talinn, ITF Istanbul

Doubles: ITF Istanbul (w/fallansky)
Superior1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:15 PM   #63
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

in anyone for doubles
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:49 PM   #64
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future

In!

Doubles with superior1!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:14 PM   #65
country flag luvwilliams

luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice

in
dubs with andyroddlick
luvwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:25 PM   #66
country flag Aniusia

Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold Aniusia is a splendid one to behold

in

Anabel Medina Garrigues , Camille Pin , Maria Elena Camerin
Aniusia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:05 AM   #67
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice

IN single
double with luvwilliams
Joue-Les-Tours 50K
Double: Runner-up 2012 Monterrey 2013 Dubai-75K
Suicide :2011Birmingham 2013 Monterrey
FITD :Winner 2011 Sydney 2012 Luxembourg 2013 Birmingham
PAW: 2013 Auckland
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 07:26 AM   #68
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
in

all my bitches are playing here

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #69
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

in

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:44 AM   #70
country flag Freshi

Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold Freshi is a splendid one to behold

doubles with Vefci Y?
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM   #71
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Out
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:43 PM   #72
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

Literally can't play in the MD of any of the WTA tournaments this week with my ranking of 93... Cutoffs are 85, 89 and 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshi View Post
doubles with Vefci Y?
Want to team up since Vefci Y withdrew?
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 01:14 PM   #73
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold

Anyone for doubles?
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 01:48 PM   #74
country flag leon charles

leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold leon charles is a splendid one to behold

playing singles and doubles with sabinator
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 02:04 PM   #75
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon charles View Post
playing singles and doubles with sabinator
Singles and confirmed.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote