Venus' 2013 Calendar thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:28 PM   #91
country flag amazon

amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all amazon is a name known to all
Re: Venus' 2013 Calendar thread - Florianopolis, Miami, Charleston

http://diariocatarinense.clicrbs.com...a-4050814.html I found this article on the internet. It is an interview with Vee on Portuguese about Florianopolis. She better play this tournament and win it, because the field is weak. I agree with you Uranium on that.
amazon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:45 PM   #92
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Venus I swear to LUCIFER if you lose this damn tournament to one of those mugs...

(Of course there are some good players there too).
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:47 PM   #93
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWaagh View Post
With Azarenka and Serena out of Dubai this would have been a great opportunity for Venus
Not sure how Venus would deal with Errani's style of play considering she isn't as fast and doesn't hit as big as she used to.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM   #94
country flag djbueno

djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Not sure how Venus would deal with Errani's style of play considering she isn't as fast and doesn't hit as big as she used to.
See Olympics and Cinci last year. An old Venus would still wipe the floor with Errani especially in Dubai
djbueno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:33 PM   #95
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Cmon Vee!!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:39 PM   #96
country flag heavyhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbueno View Post
See Olympics and Cinci last year. An old Venus would still wipe the floor with Errani especially in Dubai
I forgot about their Cincinnati match.

All I'm really hoping for is for Venus to show up at Florianopolis in full health.
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:03 AM   #97
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

I hope there will be a stream for this!
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:23 PM   #98
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
I hope there will be a stream for this!
Let's hope so
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:21 PM   #99
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Voskoboeva withdrew. I wouldn't be surprised if Voegele, Mladenovic, Rybarikova followed suit.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #100
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

It would be nice to see the match, but I'll just happy with a win. The Brasil site is wack. Go Venus!!
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #101
country flag heavyhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
It would be nice to see the match, but I'll just happy with a win. The Brasil site is wack. Go Venus!!
A link is available for the match on streamhunter...

http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html

Midnight.
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #102
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

She should enter in one crappy MM clay tournament!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.

My Twitter
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #103
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Morocco will be great. She likes boiling hot weather and she want to visit some new places!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.

My Twitter
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #104
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

What is Venus wearing in Brazil.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #105
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

That match got ugly towards the end. Glad Venus pulled it out 6-3 6-3. It should have been 6-3 6-0!
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote