Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!! - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #2821
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya qualified easily with a 6-2 6-4 win. Got Zheng Jie in the MD. not a great draw but not terrible either.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #2822
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anastassia Rodionova Cheering Thread!!

That's crap, looking at some of the other matchups e.g. Garcia - Al Nabhani etc...

Good test for her...good luck rodi!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #2823
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow smacked Zheng Jie 62 63....next up Radwanska...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #2824
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

that is a great win for Rodi.some Aussie revenge. Shame about her next opponent but she is getting some good wins on the board .
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #2825
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Great win! I knew Zheng wasn't a terrible draw for Nastya, but still didn't expect this result.

Getting close to top 100 again now
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #2826
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Good win for A-Rod. Hopefully she can claw back some further points over the next few weeks as I think she is our best chance to get a second in the MD for FO. At the moment we have 7 sitting between 100-200. Would be a shame if Sam is our sole DE.

I think A-Rod has played a smart schedule. Hopefully her partnership with Cara Black is permanent as they seem a good combo, plus the money means she doesn't have to push the panic button on the singles.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #2827
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Good win. Hopfully she can just keep it close against A-Rad
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #2828
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Go Nastya
Showing a lot of commitment to get back into the top 100
dok-stos is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #2829
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Nastya played so well, and no bitchiness or tactical antics on court! She served really well and saved the first 13 break points on her serve, and was also 3 from 3 break points won which saw her leading 6-2 5-0, she then crumbled badly and luckily got out of it. She's back in the top 110 now which is great
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:23 PM   #2830
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 09:54 PM   #2831
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Rodionova lost a close first round match to Mattek-Sands in Chrleston 6-4 6-7(4) 7-6(3). Hopfully she can make the FO cut.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #2832
country flag Territory

Nastya retired at 0-4 against Peer in her Q2 match in Portugal this week. Hope it's nothing too serious.
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #2833
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Rodi has also retired to Peer before Shes too embarrassed to lose to Peer

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:00 AM   #2834
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Since dropping out of the top 100 just before the US Open last year Anastasia has played a lot of tournaments. I am very concerned about her inability to make any ranking progression at all and looking back she has only had a handful of decent results. I think she is 30 as well, not in a great situation.
I see no reason why she wouldn't have a long career in doubles and possibly play into her late 30's like her good mate Cara Black. And as long as she is fit and motivated i suppose she'll keep playing singles as long as she can. So I'm not worried about her retiring anytime soon but if she has been unable to get back into the top 100 after such a thorough effort it doesn't give us much hope that she will achieve much more in singles.
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #2835
country flag Territory

Speaking of her good mate Cara, I noticed they are both in Portugal this week but not playing with each other