Is Martina Hingis an oficcial coach of Putintseva? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:41 AM   #1
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of
Is Martina Hingis an oficcial coach of Putintseva?

In Polish newspaper I read that Martina Hingis is Yulia's coach. I heard that they were working togheter for some time but is there a possibility that Hingis will become a full time coach? Against Aga there was Yulia's father who was helping her. If Martina is going to travel with Yulia then I'm going to root for her so so soooo much!. Go girl!

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM   #2
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Martina Hingis an oficcial coach of Putintseva?

no, she is just one of the coaches. she doesnt always coach putintseva, but also alize lim and daria gavrilova
i dont think she is travelling with putintseva every week this season, but i dont know
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM   #3
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

If so that's the most random thing I have ever heard.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:44 PM   #4
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Hingis is the unofficial coach of Serena.