Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Page 300 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #4486
country flag ML1452

ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread

Yeah, definitely she's unconsistent all the time, and she has her worse days most of the times, but the positive thing is when she has her good days she's nearly unstoppable Even when she loses to top 10 players she can show some good tennis, Sooner or later this year she will show what she has got :P Maybe another unexpected SF like Montreal, who knows? :P
ML1452 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #4487
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Lucie and Anastasia just won the first set of their doubles 6-0 in under 20 mins. Saved 0-40 as well serving for it too.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #4488
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

3-0 second set now. They look like they are having so much fun together.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #4489
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

They are a fun doubles team to watch when it works it's just a lot of big shots, but they actually do use the net quite well...their doubles skills are pretty good, and it's obvious why they make a good team. I like all these doubles streams we are getting this year

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #4490
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted a double bagel oh well

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #4491
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

I knew it was too easy. 4-0 to 4-3.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #4492
country flag Davodus

Yeah it's a bit of a choke now, they need to get it together. Pavs missed 3 volleys in that 4-1 game and they were all makeable

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #4493
country flag Davodus

4-4 what a joke

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #4494
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #4495
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

Whenever I hear these two's match report it always seems that they could have won easier. They both truly are headcases.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #4496
country flag Davodus

Lucie's reaction to winning was like....phewww

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #4497
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

Lucie was definitely relieved to serve it out, the big smile said it all. I think we can let them off with their mini choke as it was almost too easy for a long while, got it done in the end.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #4498
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

Lucie kicking off against Magda in Indian Wells, already lost serve.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #4499
country flag Davodus

Brilliant start after not losing serve once in the doubles

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #4500
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

Breaks back thanks to two DF's from Magda.
Closed Thread