Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #421
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Answering my own question: NO.

No revision to the MD in Memphis. But Mirjana doesn't exactly deserve a lucky break in this particular event when she served twice for the match that would have qualified her.

I hope she bounces back and plays like a woman on fire in doubles.

Brasil could be the tournament that breaks everything open.

We have to keep believing ... we have come this far. Why not? LOL
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #422
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Pervak and Oudin wd from doubles draw
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #423
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Pervak back injury.. Hm she will probably try in singles
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #424
ajmo!

O. She lost yesterday
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #425
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

doubles starting. They broke serve to open the match
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #426
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

broken. 1-1
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #427
country flag SERVivor

oops. wrong thread. lol.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #428
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Miki & Czink should not have lost to the likes of Lindsay Lee Waters and Pegula.

Well, Memphis was a DISASTER.

Let's hope Brazil brings out a winning run in Miki.

If her coach helps her deal with this stupid Cepelova loss properly, she can reboot.

Otherwise, the outlook seems particularly grim.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #429
country flag mikireturns

The upcoming week in Brazil is going to bring wonderful things, fellow Lucic-Baroni admirers.

Hopefully Mirjana has had a long talk with her coach and they have isolated the exact problem with the Cepelova match, and she has new ways to address the issue when closing against players like that.

We're still proud of her ... I hope she's not beating herself up too much.

The sexiness and sensuality of Brazil will bring out the superlative qualities of her game and we shall see some fabulous things very soon.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #430
country flag mikireturns

Gosh. Arvidsson and Erakovic look so particularly "beatable" right now, too.

Mirjana is such a dignified fighter and striver. And Mirjana "fans" are the best in the world.

Godspeed
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:44 AM   #431
ajmo!

LLW/ Pegula beat Erakovic/ Watson 76 62; I guess they were not good draw as it seemed
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:22 PM   #432
country flag MLF

MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute MLF has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsay Lee Waters is a very good doubles player these days. Don't know about Pegula but her singles results suggest she's a solid if not amazing prospect.

TBE's rankings have Miki projected to be #106 on Monday. Ideally positioned for an assault on the top 100 if only she can connect in Brazil.
MLF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:32 AM   #433
ajmo!

court in florinapolis

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:07 AM   #434
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

She needs to be ranked high enough for automatic entry into Wimbledon and not have to play qualies , which cause her to miss a good points scoring opportunity at the other grass court tournaments like last year. Hopefully that will happen this year.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 02:02 PM   #435
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ this
and she has to play the grass challenger that is the second week of RG