SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #121
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hi friends

the new year starts in a bad way for me. First i got 3 sms from my boss scoldign me for ordering the wrong flowers at reception yesterday. and then today, when i was expecting good news from Rafa's winning a title, all i got was that he lost

may be the king of clay was died

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #122
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

After the rain comes always the sun

My year also didn't start so great, they hardly have work for me to do, I am only there when they have work for me "left"
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #123
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
After the rain comes always the sun

My year also didn't start so great, they hardly have work for me to do, I am only there when they have work for me "left"
oh Leonard, I am so sorry

may be you can try and find a part-time job so that you can earn a little bit more of monies?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #124
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
oh Leonard, I am so sorry

may be you can try and find a part-time job so that you can earn a little bit more of monies?
Thank you I will have to find one
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #125
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Thank you I will have to find one
why don't you try some translation work since your English is so well?

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #126
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
why don't you try some translation work since your English is so well?
They ask here for a translation diploma if you want to do that and I don't have it
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #127
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

HI Miranda

I'm back my friends But the last two weeks were very hard for me

Don't worry It was only the start of the new year of the snake .The rest will be much better for all of us

Rafa won again

See you
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #128
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Helle Bette

How are you ? I hope you are fine

See you
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #129
galadriel

Hi Oizo

The start of the year was not so good for me but now I'm feeling better Don't worrry You will find a better job soon I cross my fingers

How is your cold ? Better ? I hope so

Otfried Preußler ist tot Ich mochte seine Bücher so gern Sie mögen ja altmodisch sein,aber dafür sind sie wunderschön

See you
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #130
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

The start of the year was not so good for me but now I'm feeling better Don't worrry You will find a better job soon I cross my fingers

How is your cold ? Better ? I hope so

Otfried Preußler ist tot Ich mochte seine Bücher so gern Sie mögen ja altmodisch sein,aber dafür sind sie wunderschön

See you
Glad to see you back Gala

Am feeling a lot better today

Ja, das habe ich gehört Ich kenne leider nicht seine Märchen, weil ich nicht hier aufgewachsen bin, aber habe von einigen Geschichten schon gehört

See you
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:56 AM   #131
country flag Miranda

Quote:
They ask here for a translation diploma if you want to do that and I don't have it
sorry for that, but may be you can take a translation course to get the cert when you have time. I really think you can do this translation job efficienlty since your English is so well

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:08 AM   #132
country flag Miranda

hello gala

its so good to see you back

sorry for the tough 2 weeks you had but the new good days are coming

well, rafa plays very badly and his knees are still bad, just that Fat David plays even worst

see you

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #133
galadriel

Hello Oizo

I'm glad that you are better I'm also better now

Preußler hat tolle Bücher geschrieben Ich sage nur "Krabat" und natürlich "Die kleine Hexe"

It's snowing and bittercold

See you
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #134
galadriel

Hi Miranda

You are right I have to look forward There are always better times after bad times ...

Rafa won and this only counts He is back

See you
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #135
country flag Miranda

hello gala

I am also hoping for better time as my never-ending bad luck continues

i made a mistake by allowing the florist to throw away the flowers in our office before the Chinese New Year because we were having public holidays thereafter so I thought it was all right to have no flowers in office, but my boss reacted strongly, saying we must have flowers during Chinese New Year even though no one will be in the office. She demanded me to re-arrange for new flowers and to pay the bill since it was my msitake. At first, I was planning to buy a new mobile phone, now i have used the money to pay for these flowers

may be all these stress made my M comes back after it finished for 5 days, I cannot stand it any more coz i still have very long period even after operation. I think I have to eat some medicines to stop it

and i am even more unhappy since Ang Lee won the best director award, now BBM will not be the sole movie that made the first ever Chinese director to get an Oscars, BBM will be forgotten by people soon

Yes, you are the kindest angel on earth, so you are going to have good times from now on

Last edited by Miranda : Feb 25th, 2013 at 05:06 AM.