Serena: I stayed at a two out of a 10, and I can't play that low.'' - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #166
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena: I stayed at a two out of a 10, and I can't play that low.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
48 UE is not playing well-what's not to get?
because UE don't tell the full story.

Was she making so many errors because she was playing poor or was it because Azarenka was taking it to her and not giving her anything to work with?

I didn't see the match so I can't personally say but Serena is not new to the "I can't imagine I got outplayed so I'll make some sort of random excuse for it" card.

If she was very gracious in her defeats like say Kimmie, Venus, etc then this story wouldn't be getting the attention it is currently.

Lets be real here... Serena isn't exactly a gracious loser.

That doesn't make her a bad person, it just makes her stubborn and a perfectionist... which is largely what has made her the champion she is.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote