*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #1441
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
50% less drama than the other top player subforums ... probably.
This subforum is so tame trust me, And welcome newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #1442
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinawww View Post
If I remember correctly, people in GM was saying (negatively) that there was no way Vika would withdraw because she cares too much about ranking, and now they are bashing her for withdrawing. Once again I find myself asking, why do I even visit GM!
They devoted themselves in finding the abuse reason only, so just ignore them.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #1443
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
This subforum is so tame trust me, And welcome newbie
Yea I trust u. The tamer the better hahaha! Thanks.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #1444
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
If I remember correctly, people in GM was saying (negatively) that there was no way Vika would withdraw because she cares too much about ranking, and now they are bashing her for withdrawing. Once again I find myself asking, why do I even visit GM!
I think some people wish that she wears herself out, can't play at her normal level and loses in the early rounds. Then they can have a party.

Quite a few new members recently, welcome to all.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1445
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I think some people wish that she wears herself out, can't play at her normal level and loses in the early rounds. Then they can have a party.

Quite a few new members recently, welcome to all.
Thank you.

Exactly, and for sure TeamVika drew a lesson from last Miami.
Wish her a fast healing.

Time to sleep now, good night everyone. Again, so happy to be here.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #1446
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Everything so similar to last year.

Fingers crossed she wins IW again

Welcome Hyacinth, perfect first avi
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1447
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, Hyacinth!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1448
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Having just seen Azarenka's withdrawal interview for WTA. It is not serious. She describes it as bruising of a bone in the foot, and her physio advised it's not advisable to play on it, and her team advised her to get fully healthy for tournaments ahead. Basically it's nothing that isn't gone in a couple of days.

Last edited by ozza : Feb 19th, 2013 at 04:26 PM.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #1449
country flag Sampressed

Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice Sampressed is just really nice

See her in March!
Sampressed is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1450
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Watched the match again last night. The return winner at 6-6 in the tiebreak says everything about her approach to the match. Then the level of play at the start of the third set is extraordinary. Apart from the first few games in the first set, Serena played at a decent level, similar to Istanbul and better than she did in New York.

For me this feels like the real conclusion to her AO win. People were too talking so much shit about her that it became more about them and the incident than about her. This time just pure joy.
Exactly

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #1451
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hyacinth...nice user name Welcome to Vikaland

I am hoping for a IW-Miami double this year from Vika

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1452
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For haters, Vika is always doing either do little or do much. If she had played in Dubai, the same old nicknames would have criticized her for being desperately after ranking points and just being greedy for big prize money. But now they have to find a new theory to attack Vika.

I think it was a totally wise decision not to play in Dubai. As we know many young and talented tennis players have retired all the way because of their injuries or they have been away a couple years to recover and try to find their old peak form again. I am sure that Vika with her team wants to build a long career, not just a few years on the top. Avoiding serious injuries must be part of that strategy.

As the results tell Vika surely know what do in the court. Besides I think she played better in Doha than Melbourne. Four wins against 10 top players in this year already and 14-0 winning streak!

Her next more or less official match should be BNP Paribas Showdown at the Madison Square Garden on March 4, 2013. http://www.thegarden.com/sporting-events/tennis.html
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #1453
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Some people seem genuinely annoyed Vika isn't playing solely because it would make her more vulnerable if not this week, but in some later week. For top players though, scheduling is vitally important. Playing through injuries continually in February would be foolish. There is not a lot to gain from doing so. In the scheme of things Dubai isn't a big event. There's not a lot to gain, and a whole lot more to lose down the line.

And ha I'm not sure I would call that exho an official match . I am not sure there will be a lot of effort going in from either side. I am never sure why they don't mix these exho's up more. You could create more fun scenario's, play a mixed doubles match, and mic the players up (like they did in Australian charity events). It's not like you're ever going to get Vika and Serena to play a proper match in them.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1454
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Since American media slayed Vika, she is slaying Americans. 2-0 against Americans with a double-bagel.

Since Aga´s Doha comment last year, Viks is 8-0 against players with polish roots.

Since Pova made extremely injured comment, Vika is 9-1 against Russian players.

Don´t ever make the boss mad.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #1455
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Since American media slayed Vika, she is slaying Americans. 2-0 against Americans with a double-bagel.

Since Aga´s Doha comment last year, Viks is 8-0 against players with polish roots.

Since Pova made extremely injured comment, Vika is 9-1 against Russian players.

Don´t ever make the boss mad.
A Big No. They should make her mad for our happiness

Closed Thread