Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #1
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Since this is an unusually volatile season
Thought making a separate thread would be appropriate.

Brag and bash all you want

USC really should overcome that Semifinal barrier, already 3 tournaments in a row, starting from WTI last year

I think UNC is still the lesser team than USC/UCLA, but they have one thing going for them;

Caroline Price is still not playing doubles. So when she does, beware!

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

UF will really miss Will.

Because she was also a very good dbls player; she just won ITF 25K at RSF with Muhammed. See how UF is struggling against UNC now in dbls..and both USC and UCLA won dbls point against UNC at WTI.

And of course, not only that..Will playing #1 singles meant that UF could guarantee a win from Embree at #2.

Now that option is gone.

my tennis blog

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #3
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

So I guess thus far

First tier; USC/UCLA

2nd tier; UNC/UF/DUKE/STAN, etc..

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #4
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
UF will really miss Will.

Because she was also a very good dbls player; she just won ITF 25K at RSF with Muhammed. See how UF is struggling against UNC now in dbls..and both USC and UCLA won dbls point against UNC at WTI.

And of course, not only that..Will playing #1 singles meant that UF could guarantee a win from Embree at #2.

Now that option is gone.
I think UF misses Mather more. She was tough and the team fed off that. Early in the season, UF is lacking some toughness, though they showed some today against UNC.

I still think UF is the team to beat outdoors. And will be until someone does it when it counts.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #5
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

My money is on USC. They're solid at all positions and have a great number 7 and 8. They are one of the best outdoors teams.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #6
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

It will be interesting to see if Ayaka Okuno gets clearance. With her in the lineup, Georgia could do battle with the top teams, because right now I feel like they're about one match short
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #7
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
It will be interesting to see if Ayaka Okuno gets clearance. With her in the lineup, Georgia could do battle with the top teams, because right now I feel like they're about one match short
Is she better than Silvia Garcia, who beat Van Nguyen in 2? If not..
Well, she did once beat Christina Makarova.

She was a good dbls player, but UGA is pretty good in dbls already, so..

We'll see?

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #8
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
My money is on USC. They're solid at all positions and have a great number 7 and 8. They are one of the best outdoors teams.
They need to be more ruthless and be more hungry for glory

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #9
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice

Quote:
They need to be more ruthless and be more hungry for glory
We'll see how they do against UCLA! I can't wait for that match up. They'll have some fun battles these next few years!
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #10
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Why is she waiting to be cleared? Didn't she graduate early and I don't think she's played pros. Could it be her relationship to Redfoo?

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #11
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is she better than Silvia Garcia, who beat Van Nguyen in 2? If not..
Well, she did once beat Christina Makarova.

She was a good dbls player, but UGA is pretty good in dbls already, so..

We'll see?
I'm thinking she could be a solid 5 or 6. Probably not better than Garcia, who is definitely one of the best #4s in the country
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #12
country flag tucker1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
Why is she waiting to be cleared? Didn't she graduate early and I don't think she's played pros. Could it be her relationship to Redfoo?
I'm not sure. Maybe because she graduated early, which I know was a relatively late decision, they just didn't have time to clear her before she got to Athens.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #13
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
We'll see how they do against UCLA! I can't wait for that match up. They'll have some fun battles these next few years!
Yeah too bad I'll probably miss the 1st match due to IW.

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #14
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

I guess USC has a pretty high chance of winning it all.

I doubt sgls 1-3 will lose to any team, bar maybe Stanford, and you know, USC SWEPT those positions against the vaunted Gibbsy-Ahn-Krista Maybe if Caroline plays #3 for UNC, maybe they can win THAT one, only Oh Anett has 3-0 advantage against Danielle, but I doubt Danielle will lose again, she's playing so well now

So, what USC has to do is secure the dbls win, and since #1 hasn't lost a single match thus far They should concentrate on #2 and 3.

And get that one win from sgls 4-6, and there you go, USC winning formula
Incidentally, Gabi, except that one terrible upset loss against UNC, has clinched a lot of matches for them I'm sure she's DYING to play UNC again

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #15
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling Stanford will take it. They aren't really expected to win and I think that will help them

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote