Anett Kontaveit - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #1576
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Expected to beat Siniakova (possibly a bit overconfident, she admits), but couldn't cope with the wind and opponent played really well. Does not know what happened against Adamczak and she was sick (fever) between Burnie and Launceston. Hopes to find a coach, who has an experience with womens top tennis.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1577
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Just bad luck and mistakes
I still think she should only play the 25s though
Play the ones in Italy

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #1578
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Well yes, that explains a lot. Nice to get some feedback finally, better late than never I'd also prefer her sticking to 25s at least.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #1579
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

wow, haven't been there for a while, but her website looks very very nice and of course, the background photos

http://anettkontaveit.ee/wp-content/...bg/mystory.jpg

http://anettkontaveit.ee/wp-content/...s/bg/blogi.jpg
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:42 PM   #1580
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Bath entry list is out, Anett is last in Q. Of course there will be withdrawals, but the MD cut-off is currently as high as 254 and there are mostly 1st priorites
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 06:28 AM   #1581
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

IK
So strong!!!
I just hope she will step up and play her best
Why did she play the American 50s

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:56 AM   #1582
country flag chingching

On Anett's calendar is only Bath 15K, not Sutherland
If she does only play the 1, then along with Tallinn she will have only played 4 Tournaments in the First 3 Months of the year
That puts her exactly on her tournament limit

I think that after that she should hit the Green Clay in America and play a few of: 25K Pelham, 50K Dothan, 50K Charlottesville, 50K Indian Harbour Beach and 25K Raleigh or play the 50K + H in Johanesburg

The list for 15K Bath has barely weakened at all and she is now 2nd Last in, and will be last when Ana uses her JE

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1583
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Anett was invited to the president's reception as the best young athlete today, she looked great I'm sure there'll be pictures somewhere soon.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #1584
country flag muusa

Looking great indeed!
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1585
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post

Looking great indeed!

That may be my new avatar soon
Who is Kert Puutsep, the guy she's with???

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1586
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Who is Kert Puutsep, the guy she's with???
Have no idea, but googling tells me he must be a very smart guy as he was awarded a young scientist scholarship a couple of years ago and is now studying chemistry in Cambridge.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #1587
country flag muusa

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #1588
country flag chingching

They look so cute together
I knew he was a smart scholar in England but I have no idea why he is a young athlete
I wish the dress was more black and less beige

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #1589
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She gave up the idea of foreign coach for now and it will be Peeter Lamp.

http://sport.err.ee/tennis/7fa8b601-...9-c6a35cf35445
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #1590
country flag muusa

That's surely better than having no coach at all, although she said he won't travel outside of Europe (as he has other people to coach as well at home) and "maybe" accompanies her in some of the European tournaments.

Another surprising piece of news - it was written that she might play Junior Wimbledon after all.