Serena: I stayed at a two out of a 10, and I can't play that low.'' - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #106
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena: I stayed at a two out of a 10, and I can't play that low.''

Someone has finally made her pressed.
It this the first time she has said something like this since Justine?
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #107
country flag L'Enfant Sauvage

L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute L'Enfant Sauvage has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Someone has finally made her pressed.
It this the first time she has said something like this since Justine?
Not at all, she said the exact same thing after her Miami loss to Wozzz last year

(Anyone playing Sharapova)
L'Enfant Sauvage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #108
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
What gets on my nerves is that vile character assasination they pull, and it don't even matter about the match nor do they give 2 fucks about Vika. lol

It's those people that make me not care at all about other players

fuck em
Indeed. Their hatred of Serena is irrational so they try to find justification for it by nitpicking her comments and then call her arbitrary and senseless name like "classless". Bunch of losers
gbenga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #109
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Enfant Sauvage View Post
Not at all, she said the exact same thing after her Miami loss to Wozzz last year
Don't you love how they all jockey for a higher position on the totem pole of players Serena has eclipsed?

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #110
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

2 out of 10??
I'll understand if the score was like 2-6 2-6 but it was a close 3setter with reasonable chance of winning to current #1 player...

I'll say 4-6 out of 10, 2 is a little disrespectful for the winners...
Maybe rating was unnecessary, just "wasn't my day" sounds fine and explain the condition of ankle injury or something....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #111
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Don't you love how they all jockey for a higher position on the totem pole of players Serena has eclipsed?
We know Justine will always be number one on that pole.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #112
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future

Jesus Christ who cares, do you actually think the players she loses to give a fuck?? They just beat her, besides she has always done this it's her personality,it's not going to change. I'm sure there will be more bickering threads on this in the future just like every year and it's always the same comments. You'd think some of you who dislike her would be happy that she lost but instead nope...
Yorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #113
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbenga View Post
Indeed. Their hatred of Serena is irrational so they try to find justification for it by nitpicking her comments and then call her arbitrary and senseless name like "classless". Bunch of losers
IKR, same old shit

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #114
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pluton, then Justine.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #115
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Honestly it was a great win by Vika yesterday and Serena was obviously better than 2/10, but at this point in her career I don't get people getting up in arms about the random percentages Serena throws out when she loses. She's always been that way,you either like it and take it as her being a perfectionist or hate it and think she's a sore loser. This thread would be relevant maybe 10 years ago but at this point I don't know why it's a topic.
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #116
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like Victoria but after this comment from Serena I hope Azarenka will beat Williams in 2 sets in their next match.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #117
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Venus, Sharapova, Justine

Justine never received a fraction of the hype Sharapova has, or beaten Serena as many time as Venus.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #118
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

I see no lie.

She could have beaten her easily too while playing that bad.

Dead at the gerls doing the most with this though. I guess it's fine when Kim said she played at 20% and when Vika claims she was injured after every loss to Maria but when Serena does it everyone calls her classless, sore loser, say they've lost respect for her.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #119
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

After all these years on tour she really needs to find some new material instead of coming up with the old "I played at 3% bla bla " shit again and again.
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #120
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
That's why I really don't like her. She is never satisfied unless she wins everything 6-1 6-1.
You people are so freaking funny!!!!

You're mad because she is telling the truth. If she was playing her best and lost, wait that doesn't happen to Serena so Nvm.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote