Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #16
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship

Won 6-2, 6-2.
Decent play from Dani but she failed to serve out both sets. Should have been a 6-1, 6-1 win.
Hope she gets the Q vs Q spot in the draw!
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #17
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing easy win! I guess it was the 2nd best of the season!
CSN wasn't playing well, but kudos to Dani for not making a mess out of it.

Now let's hope she gets a good placement in the draw. If she gets the Q vs Q spot, I just hope she avoids Kuznetsova.
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #18
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Well done Dani. Now, anyone but Kvitova please.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #19
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

I'd the chance to see this on the net

Well done to Daniela. 1st Q Draw in 10+ years and she made it. Lucky not to face Halep and having a day off before metting Carla. It's a good job beating CSN 2 and 2.

Carlitos made too many errors with Dani trying to stay into rallies. On 1st set, her serve and the way she choose to serve was almost amateur. Very bad ball toss. She changed that on 2nd serve and did great untill she rechanged on *5-1 just to got broken.

I think the question in Dubai was if she can qualify which is not mentally the best thing (for her). She did it. Anyhting additional (win) is much more welcomed!
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #20
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Placed against Kvitova
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #21
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

Congrats Dani for making it to the MD but facing Kvitova who always a problem for Dani..
I just hope she do her best and try to make even just 1 set against Kvitova

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #22
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she surprises us this week. C'mon, Daniela! Do not give up!
Facing a Top 10 player, I think she'll play in one of the main courts, which means that we'll be able to follow her. =)
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #23
country flag leebeasy

Second on centre court tomorrow so we will be able to watch
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #24
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Oh boo hoo Even if Kvitty makes 30 DFs, I still can't see Dani winning this one.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #25
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Oh God no. I still have nightmares about that first set in Sydney last year.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #26
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela is Petra's b*tch! No offense! Not a big deal here

I want to see her entering a one of the three clay MM next week. Would be nice!
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #27
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future

Yah I expect a loss unless Kvitova plays like crap, it's just a terrible matchup for her sort of like Davenport
Yorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #28
Richie's

Even if Kvitty plays like a crap, she will be always in position to beat Daniela. It's a bad matchup ^^.
Few games won't be bad, specially testing her serve and trying to improve it.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #29
country flag leebeasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
Daniela is Petra's b*tch! No offense! Not a big deal here

I want to see her entering a one of the three clay MM next week. Would be nice!
Dani is playing in Malaysia next week: http://www.bmwmalaysianopen.com/news...sian-open-2013
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #30
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

1-1, held her opening serve game and got to deuce on Kvitova's, which is probably about as well as she's ever started in this matchup.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote